Windows 10: all my security cams

Discus and support all my security cams in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the latest update, i.e., last week i guess the webcam stopped working also all my security cams stopped displaying the video but recorded ok. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dartman4u, Jul 23, 2019.

1. dartman4u Win User

all my security cams

After the latest update, i.e., last week i guess the webcam stopped working also
    all my security cams stopped displaying the video but recorded ok. I tried all the
    troubleshooting options but to no effect and also under the device manager there
    is no imaging devices option.

It was working perfectly well before that update and suddenly this happened.

Please help me regarding this issue.

dartman4u

:)

dartman4u, Jul 23, 2019

2. life cam hd3000

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below provided link and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to wait for some time until Microsoft does not
    release the Microsoft life cam HD3000 driver.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 23, 2019
  4. all my security cams

logitech quick cam fusion driver needed for windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the cam manufacturer website below provided and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/category/webcams-and-security

Note: Make sure to provide the correct model number on the cam while downloading the driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

all my security cams

1. all my security cams - Similar Threads - security cams

2. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe: I've been getting this BSOD for 2 days in a row now happened at random timings, so I can't really narrow down a specific scenario that may have triggered a BSOD. Upon a brief analysis using WinDbg, I noticed an entry:PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exeThis is all I can deduce from my...
  3. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe: I've been getting this BSOD for 2 days in a row now happened at random timings, so I can't really narrow down a specific scenario that may have triggered a BSOD. Upon a brief analysis using WinDbg, I noticed an entry:PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exeThis is all I can deduce from my...
  4. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  5. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  6. When setting up wifi security cams I keep getting host ip other devices w/in lan ip...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When setting up wifi security cams I keep getting host ip other devices w/in lan ip...: WHEN SETTING UP WIFI SECURTY CAMS I KEEP GETTING HOST IP and OTHER DEVICES W/IN LAN IP CONFLICT GOTO SETTINGS AND MODIFY IP IVE LOOKED OVER ALL SETTINGS CAN NOT FIND A SEASCOUDARY DDNS i have looked over the wifi settings and my ip add is correct and the gate way looks good...
  7. When setting up wifi security cams I keep getting host ip other devices w/in lan ip...

When setting up wifi security cams I keep getting host ip other devices w/in lan ip...: WHEN SETTING UP WIFI SECURTY CAMS I KEEP GETTING HOST IP and OTHER DEVICES W/IN LAN IP CONFLICT GOTO SETTINGS AND MODIFY IP IVE LOOKED OVER ALL SETTINGS CAN NOT FIND A SEASCOUDARY DDNS i have looked over the wifi settings and my ip add is correct and the gate way looks good...
  8. I would like my room security cam not show up on wi-fi scans of this multiroom rental home...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like my room security cam not show up on wi-fi scans of this multiroom rental home...: This kind of defeats the purpose of getting one. I recognize the very real effect of knowing and area has security measures but it also advertising it's biggest vulnerability, Reset a breaker on the router or the camera itself, enter room. remove SD card wipe, reformat or...
  9. Movies and TV UWP app will not play security cam AVI

Movies and TV UWP app will not play security cam AVI: Hello, We need a method to play old and sometimes uncategorized AVI files using native Windows 10 apps only. I know about VLC and publicly available "free" direct-show codec packs but our policies make them unacceptable. The player software shipped with the cameras is...
  10. Port Forwarding Security Cam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port Forwarding Security Cam: i am trying to open up my security camera so that i can view it outside of my network (i am traveling in a couple of weeks and want to watch my cat) Everything works fine within the network i once had to do some port forwarding for Minecraft 3-4 years ago which i was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dartman4u@outlook.com