Windows 10: All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have...

Discus and support All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheButterbrotMan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheButterbrotMan, Jul 6, 2020.

1. All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have...

/u/TheButterbrotMan, Jul 6, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have... :)

terrace, Jul 6, 2020
  3. All my photos have changed into one file called thumbs.db

Hi Toby,

For us to isolate your concern regarding your photos that have been changed into thumbs.db file, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 6, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have...

How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have...

1. All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have... - Similar Threads - Shortcuts looks did

2. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  3. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  4. How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...: Hi,I bought a new laptop and following the advice of a friend, used OneDrive to transfer my data from the old laptop to this one.But now, I would like to stop using OneDrive and go back to the old system of having my folders offline and only taking backup when I want.I have...
  5. How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...

How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...: Hi,I bought a new laptop and following the advice of a friend, used OneDrive to transfer my data from the old laptop to this one.But now, I would like to stop using OneDrive and go back to the old system of having my folders offline and only taking backup when I want.I have...
  6. Guys is this normal i dont use my pc at time like this but look

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Guys is this normal i dont use my pc at time like this but look: i dont use my pc at the time like this but it says windows was not properly shutdown i didnt even open my pc this time all of the X on my says windows was not properly shutdown wat the heck...
  7. Guys is this normal i dont use my pc at time like this but look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys is this normal i dont use my pc at time like this but look: i dont use my pc at the time like this but it says windows was not properly shutdown i didnt even open my pc this time all of the X on my says windows was not properly shutdown wat the heck...
  8. Guys is this normal i dont use my pc at time like this but look

9. Looks like I have no devices...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like I have no devices...: I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up....
  10. Build 10576 did not change anything at all.

in Windows 10 Support
    Build 10576 did not change anything at all.: So i still have these 3 problems: Homegroup asks me to join the Homegroup AGAIN Pics when Extra Large Icons is active, do not show, also NOT with Large or Medium Icons. Network now gives me only ONE computer and it is not mine. So i am further away from a solution...