Windows 10: All my sign-in options are unavailable

Discus and support All my sign-in options are unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of my sign-in options say "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stefan Zollner, Jan 24, 2022.

1. All my sign-in options are unavailable

All of my sign-in options say "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it.I already deleted the NGC folder as recommended by others, but this did not help.How can I change my pin?

:)

Stefan Zollner, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

All my sign-in options are unavailable

1. All my sign-in options are unavailable - Similar Threads - sign options are

2. All sign-in options unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All sign-in options unavailable: I am using a slightly older windows 11 Insider build, and I am using a Dell Inspiron 5410, which has a fingerprint sensor. However, when I turn it on, I am forced to sign in with my PIN. Are there any fixes for this?...
  3. All sign-in options unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All sign-in options unavailable: I am using a slightly older windows 11 Insider build, and I am using a Dell Inspiron 5410, which has a fingerprint sensor. However, when I turn it on, I am forced to sign in with my PIN. Are there any fixes for this?...
  4. All Sign-In Options are Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Sign-In Options are Unavailable: Hello, I have a Windows 11 laptop with a fingerprint scanner and windows hello as a way to sign in. However, recently I haven't been able to sign in any other way except for the pin. I have gone to look at the sign-in methods on the laptop and all say "This option is...
  5. All Sign-In Options are Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Sign-In Options are Unavailable: Hello, I have a Windows 11 laptop with a fingerprint scanner and windows hello as a way to sign in. However, recently I haven't been able to sign in any other way except for the pin. I have gone to look at the sign-in methods on the laptop and all say "This option is...
  6. All my sign-in options are unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my sign-in options are unavailable: All of my sign-in options say "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it.I already deleted the NGC folder as recommended by others, but this did not help.How can I change my pin?...
  7. All my sign-in options are unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All my sign-in options are unavailable: All of my sign-in options say "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it.I already deleted the NGC folder as recommended by others, but this did not help.How can I change my pin?...
  8. All of my sign in options are Unavailable

All of my sign in options are Unavailable: When I was trying to sign in to my laptop using the fingerprint reader, nothing happened. I found out all of my sign-in options said "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it....
  9. All my Sign-In Options are Unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my Sign-In Options are Unavailable: Hello, I have a new laptop that has a biometric fingerprint reader but everything in my Windows Hello Sign-In Options says unavailable. I cannot even change my current PIN, how do I fix this problem? This is what appears in the settings sign in options. [ATTACH] I tried...
  10. All Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable

All Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable: [ATTACH]I just purchased a ASUS Zenbook Flip S and Windows Hello worked when I set up my laptop, however right after setup, Face, Fingerprint and PIN sign-in options all say "This option is currently unavailable". I only set up PIN and Fingerprint during setup and I can still...