Windows 10: All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10

Discus and support All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About a week ago I noticed that my slideshow saved photos appeared as if zoomed in. As an example, here's what I had before [ATTACH] and here's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Taffy087, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10

About a week ago I noticed that my slideshow saved photos appeared as if zoomed in.

As an example, here's what I had before

All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10 a0c77482-b17d-44cd-8427-f72d15ed2f38?upload=true.jpg

and here's what I have now (I've not changed anything)

All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10 6e5cfeea-ed69-485a-acaf-e582f0ac7e25?upload=true.png

Might it be to do with the settings? I have 'Fill' in my Personalisation Settings in slideshow:

All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10 f88411e2-115f-47d7-9bf9-624407a18951?upload=true.png

:)

Taffy087, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Mary Sau Win User

Reducing the size of my slideshow.

By default, Windows 10 Photo Viewer was intended to work with slideshows in Full screen mode only. However, if you want to use a PowerPoint 2016, you can reduce the size of the slideshow. To do so, you can follow the steps to
    present your slideshow in a window on this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Jun 4, 2019
  3. JB9397 Win User
    Reducing the size of my slideshow.

Hi. It doesn't matter if i use Pixum Photos slide show or Windows 10 Photo viewer. I am unable to reduce the size of the slide show.

JB9397, Jun 4, 2019
  4. All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10

Disable slow zoom and panning on slideshow lock screen

I have the same issue as RTorpey. In the lock screen configuration screen I have selected 'Slideshow' as the background. I've also chosen the Pictures folder as the album for the slideshow.

When the lock screen starts displaying the images from the pictures folder it does a slow zoom in to each photo. I would really like to have it just display the images with no zoom. Any help with changing the lock screen slideshow settings would be welcome!

Windows version is Windows 10 Home Version 1607

EventualHorizon, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10

1. All my Slideshow Lock Screen photos have had their sizing reduced as if zoomed in. Win 10 - Similar Threads - Slideshow Lock Screen

2. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  3. Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Slideshow: Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 Lock Screen not able to use slideshow feature. I am able to change photo. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-slideshow/121e2b4d-05d9-4cd3-9e5e-089a591c7f33
  4. Windows 10 Background Slideshow Photos Zoomed

Windows 10 Background Slideshow Photos Zoomed: Can anyone tell me why some (but not all) of my Windows 10 Background slideshow photos are zoomed, and so show only part of the original image? Have found no way to correct this. Thanks if anyone can help....
  5. Why do my Slideshow Lock Screen photos look as if they have been zoomed in? Win 10

Why do my Slideshow Lock Screen photos look as if they have been zoomed in? Win 10: 99.5% of these photos are of my grandchildren. To protect their identities, here's an example of one of other 0.5%: This original [ATTACH] now looks like this: [ATTACH] When I first asked the question here, I was told that "if you are on Windows 10 1903, this seems...
  6. How to disable zoom on slideshow lock screen

How to disable zoom on slideshow lock screen: Disable slow zoom and panning on slideshow lock screen I searched and found this thread, but it can't resolve my problem. I have the same question. I want to stop the zoom in lock screen when I use slideshow. According to the thread above, I can't find the "Adjust the...
  7. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Suddenly the lock screen slideshow no longer works, it just stays at one picture. I have not made any changes to the folders i have set and there have been no windows updates recently. I tried logging out, I tried restarting but nothing works. What could be causing this 42422
  8. Reduce photo size in emails

in Browsers and Email
    Reduce photo size in emails: In Windows 10, how can I reduce the size of photos I want to attach to my emails so that the entire photo either fits or is smaller than the screen size? 49719
  9. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Ok guys has anyone got the slideshow to work on your lock screen yet, i have tried everything including deleteing a particular file in screen folder to making new files everywhere and still nothing, when i press WIN + L it works great but the minute i reboot my PC nothing the...
  10. How To Reduce Size of Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Reduce Size of Photo?: Hi all, I just want to know I can reduce the width of a photo I've taken so that both the left and right side of the photo are subtracted equally. How can I best do this using Windows Paint? Thank you! 89479