Windows 10: ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE

Discus and support ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I KNOW THIS IS A MISTAKE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX ITI HAVE BEEN ON FACEBOOK FOR YEARS AND WILL NEVER GET THIS BACK UNLESS THEY DOWNLOAD IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elainelaszlok, Mar 12, 2019.

1. ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE

I KNOW THIS IS A MISTAKE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX ITI HAVE BEEN ON FACEBOOK FOR YEARS AND WILL NEVER GET THIS BACK UNLESS THEY DOWNLOAD IT

:)

elainelaszlok, Mar 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 12, 2019
  3. facebook chat cannot connect

Hi ScottFellman,

Thanks for posting!

Please have a look at the Related Content to this subject, you will see many suggestions how to fix this Facebook chat connection issue.

Also please find below post with the basic steps that would usually resolve this issue;

I cannot connect my facebook chat.

...follow the steps in the Answer.

Hope this helps, Regards,

Karolina M, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Mark_W. Win User

ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    http://accounts.live.com. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE

1. ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE - Similar Threads - SUBJECTS FACEBOOK ARE

2. My subjects!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My subjects!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.Earlier today, I posted two subjects. On this, Forum.One about, Baby formula. And one about, Gun control.The Baby formula, post. Has already, been blocked.The gun control, post. Is, also blocked.That's why I'm posting, this....
  3. My subjects!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My subjects!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.Earlier today, I posted two subjects. On this, Forum.One about, Baby formula. And one about, Gun control.The Baby formula, post. Has already, been blocked.The gun control, post. Is, also blocked.That's why I'm posting, this....
  4. All my files are gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  5. My audio is all gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio is all gone.: I recently used AMD cleaner and it got rid of all my audio devices and my Realtek HD Audio Driver. I've looked everywhere on how to try and get them back but I do not know how to get it back still. I know some say Realtek but I cannot enable them [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  7. Facebook is using all my memory

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook is using all my memory: Hi, I don't want to spend hours looking for a match, so am posting here. Please advise if this is the proper way, or if there is a better way to go about it. My concern is this: Facebook will shut down on me and advise me to refresh my page, after only a coupe of hours use....
  8. My Games Are All Gone?

My Games Are All Gone?: It Was Just Another Normal Day, And I Opened My Computer To Play Games But They Were Suddenly Gone! I Looked For Help And Searched Everywhere I Could But There Was No Solution. So What Happened Was My Games Folder Inside Of My 4tb Disk Partition2tb Each Disappeared But The...
  9. all my stuff is gone!

all my stuff is gone!: yesterday after restarting my computer it had been a while all my stuff disappeared....my desktop background pic was removed to a black screen, icons on my task bar turned into little blank piece of paper icons, file folders on my desktop are gone, lots of programs are gone...
  10. ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL MY APPOINTMENTS ARE GONE!!: How do i get my calendar back?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-appointments-are-gone/aec41676-a5eb-4f8d-b8c3-5c1a6a1212a2