Windows 10: all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

Discus and support all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ss3er32, Apr 19, 2024.

1. ss3er32 Win User

all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and the issue is still happening.

:)

ss3er32, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Groggubus Win User

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile.

Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound.

Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top tow devices that disconnect and reconnect. I'm unsure what they are and how to solve the problem.

It doesnt happen 24/7, but sometimes it will do it for 40 mins and sometimes 5 mins then stop etc etc, very random.

I dont have any External HDD plugged into drives J K L M, but they normally get assigned to .iso's or Portable HDD's.

Groggubus, Apr 19, 2024
  3. ItzJas Win User
    USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

I have my keyboard, mouse and microphone connected via usb and while i play games (im assuming it could also be taken into account that more power is being drawn) my devices disconnect and reconnect.

ItzJas, Apr 19, 2024
  4. novaforce Win User

all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens... 141154d1498414773t-usb-devices-disconnecting-reconnecting-capture.png

novaforce, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

1. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens... - Similar Threads - usb devices disconnect

2. all usb devices disconnect and then reconnect whilst playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all usb devices disconnect and then reconnect whilst playing a game: I've tried basically everything to fix this, went through all the solutions and nothing has fixed it.My pc specs are:RTX 3060TIRyzen 5 5600x cpuB550 AORUS Pro v216gb ram1tb storageIt only happens when im playing something, ive disabled the usb suspend setting, ive made sure...
  3. all usb devices disconnect and then reconnect whilst playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all usb devices disconnect and then reconnect whilst playing a game: I've tried basically everything to fix this, went through all the solutions and nothing has fixed it.My pc specs are:RTX 3060TIRyzen 5 5600x cpuB550 AORUS Pro v216gb ram1tb storageIt only happens when im playing something, ive disabled the usb suspend setting, ive made sure...
  4. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  5. windows 11 all usb devices disconnect and reconnect randomly when gaming and possibly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 all usb devices disconnect and reconnect randomly when gaming and possibly...: Hi there, I hope this finds you all well-What seems to be happening is very intermittently- all of my USB devices disconnect at once, let me be clear- they're all plugged directly into the motherboard.LG g403 hero mousek95 rgb keyboardwave xlr + shure sm7barctis pro wireless...
  6. windows 11 all usb devices disconnect and reconnect randomly when gaming and possibly...

windows 11 all usb devices disconnect and reconnect randomly when gaming and possibly...: Hi there, I hope this finds you all well-What seems to be happening is very intermittently- all of my USB devices disconnect at once, let me be clear- they're all plugged directly into the motherboard.LG g403 hero mousek95 rgb keyboardwave xlr + shure sm7barctis pro wireless...
  7. Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.: My Wifi fine everytime I watch Youtube or google something right. But right when I try to play like Valorant my Wifi disconnects me but than it reconnects me again. The same thing happens when I play Roblox I don't know if it's a normal ping spike or what.My Drivers are...
  8. Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects but then reconnects when im in a game.: My Wifi fine everytime I watch Youtube or google something right. But right when I try to play like Valorant my Wifi disconnects me but than it reconnects me again. The same thing happens when I play Roblox I don't know if it's a normal ping spike or what.My Drivers are...
  9. All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect: Good day everyone. I have been recently having this problem where all my USB devices disconnect and reconnect right after. It seemingly has only started happening once I was using my webcam/Zoom software for at-home work during this quarantine time, so I would wonder if that...
  10. While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.: Like the title says. It's never during normal use like youtube, shopping, or anything else. Only games. I've already done that power settings thing, and it seems like I am out of options. I rely on a wireless stick to be connected, so it really is a nuisance. Any help is...