Windows 10: All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I...

Discus and support All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This happens a lot, it has messed me up when playing online games and when I'm working on school projects. my computer is the Lenovo Legion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KadenMorrison, Mar 8, 2019.

1. All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I...

All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I... 8380cbfd-d85b-416e-9849-4f20a55c2694?upload=true.png This happens a lot, it has messed me up when playing online games and when I'm working on school projects. my computer is the Lenovo Legion Y520. If you know the answer to this problem please let me know, thanks!

:)

KadenMorrison, Mar 8, 2019

2. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Problems with the USB jacks disconnecting and reconnecting

Hi,
    I am having problems with my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. over the last few years the USB's disconnect and reconnect at random. the touchpad cuts out and scrolling doesnt' work half the time, the card reader doesnt' work half the time. I of course have all the newest drivers and firmware.

Now in the last 5-6 days since around the 15th, whenever the screen goes off the USB disconnects and reconnects over and over for a minute and it does this about every 10 mins. I've been sick and couldn't even get good rest because of the computer making that disconnect reconnect sound over and over unless i mute the sound or shut it off. I can't figure out whats wrong. i even disconnected all the USB jacks and it still was doing it. i was getting error messages in the event viewer but not now. i had problems with some of the USB listings in Device manager but not now. But it still does the disconnect thing. At one point i had this message "Windows has detected a problem with Unknown USB Device (Link in Compliance Mode)." and this is the other "The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2." I had lots more of these and with different numbers. I also have various other warnings and errors in Event Manager. Not sure if they're related. Do i have a motherboard problem or software problem? I tired to do a reset but that failed and i couldn't figure out how to fix it. system restore also failed. for some dumb reason with this computer everytime i need to so a system restore it always fails.

chickadee28, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Groggubus Win User

All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I...

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile.

Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound.

Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top tow devices that disconnect and reconnect. I'm unsure what they are and how to solve the problem.

It doesnt happen 24/7, but sometimes it will do it for 40 mins and sometimes 5 mins then stop etc etc, very random.

I dont have any External HDD plugged into drives J K L M, but they normally get assigned to .iso's or Portable HDD's.

Groggubus, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I...

1. All my USB's disconnect at the same time and then reconnect around every 5-10 minutes I... - Similar Threads - USB's disconnect same

2. all usb ports disconnect and reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all usb ports disconnect and reconnect: for some time i had a issue with my usb ports disconnecting and reconnecting at times but it has mostly been once or twice a day and some days with no issue. but yesterday a purchased a new wireless headset and now the issue has become way more frequent. whenever i start a...
  3. USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.: So ever since i updated my windows a few days ago, my usb ports which has my headset, keyboard and mouse connected to it disconnects for 5 seconds then connects itself back and this occurs every 5 minutes. I have tried every method of leaving usb ports running when pc is on...
  4. Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes: I have a problem with my wifi where i disconnect from the wifi every 5-10 minutes and reconnects afterwards. Its really bugging me, because i can´t do anything. Its a new wifi adapter, but i had the same problem with the "old" one i refunded it because i thought it was a...
  5. USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes: ive tried a restart and running the hardware and devices troubleshooter but it hadnt found anything wrong, submitted by /u/PainfullyBlack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kiu1xt/usb_devises_keep_disconnecting_and_reconnecting/
  6. All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect: Good day everyone. I have been recently having this problem where all my USB devices disconnect and reconnect right after. It seemingly has only started happening once I was using my webcam/Zoom software for at-home work during this quarantine time, so I would wonder if that...
  7. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  8. ASUS USB-AC56 Disconnecting every 5 minutes (Quick fix hopefully)

ASUS USB-AC56 Disconnecting every 5 minutes (Quick fix hopefully): Alright, i have seen a lot of solutions for this "unique" wifi adapter. There are some good ones to be found IF my solution is not to be at any help. A lot of the solutions there is are quite advanced and u need to do this for make that to do what... But mine is working...
  9. Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?

Wi-Fi disconnects & reconnects every few minutes?: Hi, For about 3 days now, my Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting & reconnecting literally every few minutes for no obvious reason? My PC is a HP Pavilion running the latest version of Windows 10. The only thing differently recently that I can think of, is that there was a couple of...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....