Windows 10: ALL my windows default soft is crashing

Discus and support ALL my windows default soft is crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can some one help me all my default windows soft like mail, microsoft store , music , todo, calendar all with the blue one etc all was crash when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HendryPribadi, May 17, 2019.

1. ALL my windows default soft is crashing

Can some one help me all my default windows soft

like mail, microsoft store , music , todo, calendar all with the blue one etc all was crash when i open

im using surface book pro

windows 10 version 1909

os build 17763.503

i thing because i to often update the windows

Thanks

Regard

Hendry

:)

HendryPribadi, May 17, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 17, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 17, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

ALL my windows default soft is crashing

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done ALL my windows default soft is crashing :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 17, 2019
Thema:

ALL my windows default soft is crashing

1. ALL my windows default soft is crashing - Similar Threads - default soft crashing

2. Why is my computer Soft rebooting, and crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer Soft rebooting, and crashing?: I got this pc built a year ago. I went recently to get the Hardware checked since I got a critical error related to hardware. The store said there was no hardware issues so then the other idea was a software issue. So i reinstalled windows and downloaded the bare minimum of...
  3. Why is my computer Soft rebooting, and crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer Soft rebooting, and crashing?: I got this pc built a year ago. I went recently to get the Hardware checked since I got a critical error related to hardware. The store said there was no hardware issues so then the other idea was a software issue. So i reinstalled windows and downloaded the bare minimum of...
  4. All Soft Drink No Eye Time-lapse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Soft Drink No Eye Time-lapse: Futrjdhzk6i4rhdes7oih63e4dsik7r4h https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-soft-drink-no-eye-time-lapse/fa6c39fd-5653-4b49-ad88-6dff92ab9f50
  5. The Soft Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Soft Power: I’m agreed with the decision https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-soft-power/89ac6c9d-ec94-4cfe-92da-00653be8e8ff
  6. The Soft Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Soft Power: I’m agreed with the decision https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-soft-power/89ac6c9d-ec94-4cfe-92da-00653be8e8ff
  7. Nova Soft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nova Soft: Is Nova Soft a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/nova-soft/2ebebff7-4398-4c92-a814-e0b6e0db3fbb
  8. Random "soft" system crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random "soft" system crash: Hi everyone,My system has been randomly crashing for the last couple of months. An open app Chrome, Firefox, OBS, Skype will suddenly become laggy and then freeze entirely. This behaviour then begins to affect other apps, as well as Windows Taskbar, Task Manager, etc. The...
  9. Windows "Soft" Crashes

Windows "Soft" Crashes: Recently I have been experiencing what I am calling "soft" crashes since I've found no term to describe this occurance. After a being awake for a while, my Desktop starts to malfunction. The pop-up previews on the taskbar no longer appear when I hover my mouse over the...
  10. Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop..

Crash while refreshing(soft reset), Asus Laptop..: I'm stuck in here and I cannot do anything... I could access the cmd prompt but I can't go into safe mode(I think). No, my DVD-ROM is having No Media as its status.. I guess I need to use a pendrive....