Windows 10: All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

Discus and support All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and reconnect after arround 1 min . Can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wong tjun, May 24, 2023.

1. wong tjun Win User

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and reconnect after arround 1 min . Can anyone help

:)

wong tjun, May 24, 2023
  2. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, May 24, 2023
  3. Epos7 Win User
    Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems.

The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2 where both the mouse and controller will disconnect. This causes the game to freeze for 5-10 seconds until a message pops up about the disconnected device. Both devices eventually reconnect. Occasionally the game hangs here and I have to restart the computer.

The issue has also happened when browsing the internet with just the mouse connected, where the mouse will disconnect, and only turning off/turning on Bluetooth will fix it.

I have tried uninstalling the Bluetooth driver, restarting, and installing the Intel Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for my wireless card - Intel 7260. I have also tried disabling the power management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

As you can see from the Event Viewer, there are multiple error reports each time this happens. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset  will randomly disconnect and... 211134d1541285477t-troubleshooting-bluetooth-device-disconnections-events.png

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset  will randomly disconnect and... 211135d1541285493t-troubleshooting-bluetooth-device-disconnections-2.png

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset  will randomly disconnect and... 211136d1541285493t-troubleshooting-bluetooth-device-disconnections-34.png

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset  will randomly disconnect and... 211137d1541285493t-troubleshooting-bluetooth-device-disconnections-10016.png

Epos7, May 24, 2023
  4. 123NickDH Win User

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

Hello,

I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates otherwise. I can connect and disconnect the speaker to my phone without any problems but trying to make it connect again to my laptop is just a big hassle of shutting the speaker down, removing from devices, adding it back to devices just to see that the led on the speaker still blinks as it is not connected.

I recently did a fresh Windows 11 install coming from a dev version of Windows 11 where I didn't encounter this problem even once. Any suggestions, tips and tricks? All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset  will randomly disconnect and... :D

I am on Windows 11 Education 22000.376 and I think all my drivers should be a'ight. Thanks in advance! All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset  will randomly disconnect and... :D

123NickDH, May 24, 2023
Thema:

1. All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and... - Similar Threads - wireless device mouse

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...: All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and reconnect after arround 1 min . Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-wireless-device-mouse-bluetooth-speaker/e6a22906-362d-4baf-88df-91792dba2d10
  5. All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...

All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and...: All my wireless device mouse , Bluetooth speaker , headset will randomly disconnect and reconnect after arround 1 min . Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-wireless-device-mouse-bluetooth-speaker/e6a22906-362d-4baf-88df-91792dba2d10
  6. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  7. Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly

Bluetooth Sony Speaker disconnects randomly: Hello,I've got a Sony SRR-XB13 bluetooth speaker and it disconnects from time to time but it does not properly disconnects as when I go and look up in settings under the bluetooth devices it still appears connected although the bluetooth led on the speaker indicates...
  8. My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth mouse randomly disconnects: I recently had to buy 2 new replacement mice because my old one broke. The first one was a wireless USB mouse, which outright broke randomly, needing me to turn the mouse off and on again to reconnect. I replaced this one with a HP bluetooth mouse which does the same thing,...
  9. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices: [ATTACH] [IMG]Owning a Bluetooth headset is important for many Windows 10 users because these audio devices tend to lack wires. You see, wires can get entangled and break, and no one likes when their wired headphone is giving problems. With a wireless [...] This post...
  10. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...