Windows 10: all network care scam

Discus and support all network care scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was on my lap top and got a urgent message stating my computer was hacked and needed to call the MS number asap. I did. They got on my lap top while... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TroyDettman, Nov 29, 2018.

1. all network care scam

I was on my lap top and got a urgent message stating my computer was hacked and needed to call the MS number asap. I did. They got on my lap top while on the phone with them, seemed to fix things and asked if i wanted a year coverage or multi year...I choose the 499.00 option. Ouch, they got it and then several months later started to calling me saying that i needed to get on my phone and lap top again so i could receive a refund. thats when I knew I got screwed. Since then these **** have been calling me daily. Their Number is 855 506 0467. I filled a complaint with The FBI today.

I am a simple person with no real deep bank accounts or anything like that. I am so disappointed with the lack of protection MS has on their end. Just so FN mad! I would be happy to be paid to go to India and track these people down and bring some justice to us all! I am totally serious about that statement.

:)

TroyDettman, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. all network care scam

Jsssssssss, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

all network care scam

1. all network care scam - Similar Threads - network care scam

2. Acer Care Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Care Center: The Acer Care Center is causing my computer issues with the safe ejection of my external hard drive and I was wondering if it would be ok to disable this program. Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-care-center/5fe76ac2-4397-42e7-a24c-2d52ec2a69b4
  3. be careful with Dropbox

in Windows 10 Support
    be careful with Dropbox: Today I installed Dropbox on my PC, using their installer. Dropbox installed and immediately started to backup my Desktop folder (I had no intention to backup anything). On the desktop were a number of video files. After a short time I was noticed that my 2 Gb free volume was...
  4. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af
  5. MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?: I have received an email purporting to come from MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS offering a "Last chance to a settlement of your invoice", saying "Some of your product has been renewed". Amount claimed is $175.00, with the invoice attached not opened., and Regards from MS NETWORK...
  6. Why does Microsoft not care at all about their customers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft not care at all about their customers?: I am on my countless winshit machine. Currently running windows 10. Laptop using 95% memory and 100% disk usage. Task Manager shows nothing running to warrant the use of these resources. **** Obviously the computer is doing something. Completely unusable **** as usual...
  7. NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?

NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?: I received this today in my email. There is no company name on this. I have not ordered this. What should I do? Dear customer, Thank you, for your order. This is your receipt make sure to save a copy for your records. Your order has been downloaded through online...
  8. Be Careful about an xbox Scam email

Be Careful about an xbox Scam email: For the last couple of years, people have been creating fake microsoft Xbox emails that can hack peoples account. (IT CANT) it just tryes to hack YOUR microsoft account.. They tell you to give them your email and password. So, please dont trust any of these fake emails. :)...
  9. PC Care Scam

PC Care Scam: Alex Jones of PC Care called and installed SUPERAntiSpyware trial software after saying my computer including ID had been transmitting error messages to Microsoft. As a long time stock holder and lifetime MSN user, I'm disappointed that he knew details about my software and...
  10. is All network Care a Microsoft service provider

is All network Care a Microsoft service provider: is All network Care a Microsoft service provider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-all-network-care-a-microsoft-service-provider/bc2f0ea5-e741-4f84-814a-8c55e24c9dd1