Windows 10: All networks showing except mine

Discus and support All networks showing except mine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to find or connect to my wifi. This has happened many times before and it usually sorts itself out in a few hours but this time has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LachlanEvans, Aug 23, 2021.

1. All networks showing except mine

I am unable to find or connect to my wifi. This has happened many times before and it usually sorts itself out in a few hours but this time has been days and I am really needing it fixed today. When I go to connect to a wifi network, almost every connection in my street is shown except mine

:)

LachlanEvans, Aug 23, 2021

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

All networks showing except mine

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, All networks showing except mine :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

All networks showing except mine

1. All networks showing except mine - Similar Threads - networks showing except

2. All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found: My friend had a issue with his computer so I tried to help him fix it, he bought a new pc and cant use it because of his issue. We have so far tried, resetting this pc and removing everything, cleaning the drive. In cmd prompt he have tried,sfc /scannowDISM /Online...
  3. All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found: My friend had a issue with his computer so I tried to help him fix it, he bought a new pc and cant use it because of his issue. We have so far tried, resetting this pc and removing everything, cleaning the drive. In cmd prompt he have tried,sfc /scannowDISM /Online...
  4. All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All wifi networks showing except mine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All wifi networks showing except mine: My friend had a issue with his computer so I tried to help him fix it, he bought a new pc and cant use it because of his issue. We have so far tried, resetting this pc and removing everything, cleaning the drive. In cmd prompt he have tried,sfc /scannowDISM /Online...
  6. All wifi networks showing except mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All wifi networks showing except mine: My friend had a issue with his computer so I tried to help him fix it, he bought a new pc and cant use it because of his issue. We have so far tried, resetting this pc and removing everything, cleaning the drive. In cmd prompt he have tried,sfc /scannowDISM /Online...
  7. All wifi networks showing except mine

8. No networks are showing up except hidden network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks are showing up except hidden network: I can't see any networks on my pc other than one called "hidden network", I've tried uninstalling the driver, troubleshooting and some other things but sill it only shows that one. Sometimes it doesn't even show any networks saying "no wifi networks found".Using a tplink...
  9. No networks are showing up except hidden network

No networks are showing up except hidden network: I can't see any networks on my pc other than one called "hidden network", I've tried uninstalling the driver, troubleshooting and some other things but sill it only shows that one. Sometimes it doesn't even show any networks saying "no wifi networks found".Using a tplink...
  10. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine: When I log into my Windows 10 account, it appears that all is well, as I see the desktop. However, Windows will just not function correctly. Virtually anything I try to do open a file, search the internet, etc. creates the spinning circle, which either never stops or stops...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop sees all wifi except for home wifi

2. My wifi can be seen by all pcs except mine