Windows 10: All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore

Discus and support All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop Windows 10 Home Version 1909 was automaticly updatet. After small problems in a program I triad to restore the system as usually by going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eberhard, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Eberhard Win User

All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore

My laptop Windows 10 Home Version 1909 was automaticly updatet.
    After small problems in a program I triad to restore the system as usually by going back to a earlier restore point.
    But no restore point was found in 1909.
    I found a new box for restoring the system which I used. After that everythink was diffrent. Many of non Windows programs are not found any more. There was a list with all removed programs but I am not able to go back and reinstall all.
    Has any one a idea to get back these apps/programs back to my laptop they are very importent for my job.

:)

Eberhard, Mar 20, 2020

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Mar 20, 2020
  3. jellyroll Win User
    How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CAll not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CAll not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Mar 20, 2020
  4. All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore

Unable to use system restore in Windows 10

We suggest that you run the DISM tool by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy or type this command:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    We also recommend that you create some changes on your computer like installing some apps before performing the System Restore so that the system will detect some changes to be reverted.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore

1. All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore - Similar Threads - Apps are disappeart

2. Have lost all my apps and even the app store icon after system restore on Windows 8.1.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have lost all my apps and even the app store icon after system restore on Windows 8.1.......: Completed system restore on my Windows 8.1 laptop and can't find any apps or even app sore icon to search for apps. My screen saver is black and font of text is obscure...... not normal text font on Internet etc.... need help please???...
  3. Have lost all my apps and even the app store icon after system restore on Windows 8.1.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have lost all my apps and even the app store icon after system restore on Windows 8.1.......: Completed system restore on my Windows 8.1 laptop and can't find any apps or even app sore icon to search for apps. My screen saver is black and font of text is obscure...... not normal text font on Internet etc.... need help please???...
  4. System restore not working at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore not working at all: All along these many years, the one thing that has saved my behind more on my computers was system restore. I've always known that that was a very important accessory. Well, the past few system restores that I have attempted to do have not completed at all. I have tried many...
  5. System restore not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore not working at all: All along these many years, the one thing that has saved my behind more on my computers was system restore. I've always known that that was a very important accessory. Well, the past few system restores that I have attempted to do have not completed at all. I have tried many...
  6. System restore not working at all

7. After System Restore My all softwares/apps are gone , they are not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After System Restore My all softwares/apps are gone , they are not showing: I bought a new laptop on 11/05/2021 and on 15/05/2021 I download all my required software like sublime text and android studio ect. But due to some issue I have to restore my laptop and restore point is on 11/05/2021.After restore system I can my all the file all softwares...
  8. All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore

All not Windows Apps are disappeart after system restore: My laptop Windows 10 Home Version 1909 was automaticly updatet. After small problems in a program I triad to restore the system as usually by going back to a earlier restore point. But no restore point was found in 1909. I found a new box for restoring the system which I...
  9. System restore deleted all restore points.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore deleted all restore points.: Hello Yesterday my laptop had an update, im not even sure what kind of. Since the update i started experiencing visual bugs in video games. Of course i thought its in-game problem, but it wasn't. I checked the system restore, and I tried to restore my laptop to one day...
  10. System restore deleted all restore points.

in Windows 10 Support
    System restore deleted all restore points.: Hello Yesterday my laptop had an update, im not even sure what kind of. Since the update i started experiencing visual bugs in video games. Of course i thought its in-game problem, but it wasn't. I checked the system restore, and I tried to restore my laptop to one day...