Windows 10: All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

Discus and support All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 version 1809 all notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or leave the action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ashutoshm07, Oct 5, 2018.

1. All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

After updating to Windows 10 version 1809 all notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or leave the action center. Also, when this issue happens I do not see "no new notification" on top of the action center as it appears when you clear them manually. Though, I can see the banner when a new notification arrives but it disappear after I leave the action center. A restart fixes this issue and singing out and signing in again also fixes this issue but the problem comes back after sometime. Recently I found out restarting windows explorer from task manager also fixes this issue but it comes back after sometime.

:)

Ashutoshm07, Oct 5, 2018

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Action Center Notifications

Hi Omer,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Are you not getting any notifications on your Action Center using laptop A?
    • Which version & build of Windows are you running on your both devices?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Sharief K Win User

All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

1. All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or... - Similar Threads - notifications Action Center

2. How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?: First of all, I do not want to turn off notifications.I just want to dismiss notifications that I don't want to read.But every time I dismiss them, they move to action center-bell icon right below.I don't want notifications to appear even after I've already dealt with...
  3. How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to dismiss notification without sending to action center on Windows 11?: First of all, I do not want to turn off notifications.I just want to dismiss notifications that I don't want to read.But every time I dismiss them, they move to action center-bell icon right below.I don't want notifications to appear even after I've already dealt with...
  4. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  5. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  6. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Notification click not working in action center

Notification click not working in action center: Hi After notification is created by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. but when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. notification just disappears....
  8. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  9. All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...: After updating to Windows 10 version 1809 all notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or leave the action center. Also, when this issue happens I do not see "no new notification" on top of the action center as it appears when you...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968