Windows 10: All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar

Discus and support All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just recently all of a sudden my Windows 10 Is experiencing problems when I try to scroll any window that has a scrollbar. When I scroll down it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Eaglepi Win User

All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar

Just recently all of a sudden my Windows 10 Is experiencing problems when I try to scroll any window that has a scrollbar. When I scroll down it continually scrolls back up on its own, this happens whether I'm using my mouse wheel or if I actually physically grabbed the bar and move it down.

I remember this happening once before and it had something do with the Windows update if I remember correctly so I will include a screenshot of my version of Windows.

All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar [​IMG]

Also, I just realized that when I open my Outlook 2010 I cannot click on the title bar to make it active nor does it any of the buttons to minimize close work It's as if The screen is frozen. So whatever is causing my scrolling issues is also causing an issue with my Outlook 2010, at this point because it just started I'm sure there are other things that are happening that I just haven't noticed yet.

:)

Eaglepi, Sep 16, 2018

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar tpu.png

anticlutch, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Scroll bar

Hi,

This issue can be caused by corrupted system files and malware infections.

For us to provide the best resolution applicable to the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When you say "Windows 10 Vertical scroll bar", are you pertaining to a browser's scroll bar or Start menu's scroll bar?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Arjay Dom, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar - Similar Threads - sudden started issues

2. I am workind in notepad, suddenly all of my text dissapeared and no use of scroll bars....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am workind in notepad, suddenly all of my text dissapeared and no use of scroll bars....: I am working in notepad when suddenly all of my text disappeared, and I have no use of scroll bars. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-workind-in-notepad-suddenly-all-of-my-text/a647beb9-92ad-4020-96b2-c0909d0c9031
  3. I am workind in notepad, suddenly all of my text dissapeared and no use of scroll bars....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am workind in notepad, suddenly all of my text dissapeared and no use of scroll bars....: I am working in notepad when suddenly all of my text disappeared, and I have no use of scroll bars. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-workind-in-notepad-suddenly-all-of-my-text/a647beb9-92ad-4020-96b2-c0909d0c9031
  4. My scroll bars have started returning on their own, when scrolled by mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My scroll bars have started returning on their own, when scrolled by mouse: This may be the same as this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-keeps-scrolling-back-by-itself/e1dce8ac-c3aa-4ca8-bf83-835313d660acBut it has only just started for me it makes some applications unworkable, different behaviour in different...
  5. File Manager and Scroll bar issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Manager and Scroll bar issue: Hi All,This is driving me crazy. Whenever I open file manager the pane on the left hand side the directory pane just scrolls to the bottom. I can't get to the top as it just keeps scrolling.I have updated my mouse drivers. I have swapped the mouse and the problem persists. I...
  6. all of a sudden scrolling stoped working?

all of a sudden scrolling stoped working?: im not sure why, but i cant seem to scroll with my touchpad anymore. I tryed to look under touchpad settings but there wasn't anything about scrolling in it...[ATTACH]...
  7. issue with my pc all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    issue with my pc all of a sudden: So i start up my pc, everything loads fast, everything is fast in general, i play a couple games, go some where for like a hour and than i come back, i try opening a program, it wouldn’t open, i tried opening task manger, it wouldn’t open, than like 10 mins later, the things...
  8. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  9. Start Menu scroll bar Bug

Start Menu scroll bar Bug: There is a scroll bar, even if the tiles do not take up the entire height of the Start Menu. Can it be fixed soon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-scroll-bar-bug/72869904-8461-4cd6-8e62-dbb04c9c110c
  10. Suddenly started having issues (left) clicking

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly started having issues (left) clicking: While using my laptop normally today, I found that all of a sudden I was having issues when clicking with my mouse. In particular I noticed it when trying to click to switch tabs in Chrome, or to click icons on my taskbar. Some clicking worked- for example, I could exit out...