Windows 10: All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470

Discus and support All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Worked on brand new Inspiron 3470 yesterday Windows 10 Pro updated when I powered on and all was fine, today I powered on and the screen has a green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by scopio, Oct 11, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470

Worked on brand new Inspiron 3470 yesterday Windows 10 Pro updated when I powered on and all was fine, today I powered on and the screen has a green tint all over and the display resolution had changed! *Mad

I have not altered any display customizations.
    I have been able to restore the screen resolution but cannot get rid of the green tint on the screen!!!
    I have restored to a previous restore point and uninstalled the Windows Updates installed yesterday but the screen still has a green tint!
    Any help would be most appreciated.

:)

scopio, Oct 11, 2018

2. windows 10 hp computer green tinted screen

the display adapter is the correct one according to the search - we have tried changing monitors and cables with the green tint remaining - the Pavilion computer is a p6127c - windows 10 installed in August - green tint started in November

RogerWilli, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows 10 hp computer green tinted screen

windows 10 HP desktop and monitor - green tinted screen

RogerWilli, Oct 11, 2018
  4. 'Mike P Win User

Screen has a green tint to it [WINDOWS 10]

Your friend cant see the monitor, they only see exactly what the video card sends them.

Last time I had a green tint on a CRT monitor it soon went bad.

'Mike P, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470 - Similar Threads - sudden Monitor has

2. screen have green tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen have green tint: my lenovo thinkpad laptop has a green tint to it, it disappears when I restart or put it to sleep but it always comes back, weirdly around the edge is normal and when I screenshot it doesn't have a green tint, it lessens after i use it for a while but its still there, it also...
  3. My laptop suddenly has a green and pink tint, but its not full, theres a small space at the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop suddenly has a green and pink tint, but its not full, theres a small space at the...: I was just using my laptop as usual, it wasnt doing anything weird or anything, i was using it to play games, when i exited the game it was fine but a few seconds after, the tint suddenly just showed up. I tried restarting the laptop, reinstalling display adaptors,...
  4. Recurring green tint

Recurring green tint: I am using Windows 10 Pro N on a new MSI B550 Tomahawk and a new M2 SSD and now upgraded to Win11. A couple minutes into use, all monitors receive a green tint, especially to grey areas on both windows versions. I played around with ClearType, Nvidia ControlPanel and other...
  5. Recurring green tint

Recurring green tint: I am using Windows 10 Pro N on a new MSI B550 Tomahawk and a new M2 SSD and now upgraded to Win11. A couple minutes into use, all monitors receive a green tint, especially to grey areas on both windows versions. I played around with ClearType, Nvidia ControlPanel and other...
  6. Recurring green tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  8. Green tint/Screen

Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  9. green tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    green tint: My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just has an awful green...
  10. Monitor has a green tint

Monitor has a green tint: Hi, Sometimes, my screen just randomly starts having a green tint. If I activate night mode and instantly deactivate it again, the tint is gone. If I disable TrueType, the tint doesn't appear anymore. But obviously, without TrueType, text looks crappy. Is there any solution...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron faulty green tint on screen