Windows 10: All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470

Discus and support All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Worked on brand new Inspiron 3470 yesterday Windows 10 Pro updated when I powered on and all was fine, today I powered on and the screen has a green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by scopio, Oct 11, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470

Worked on brand new Inspiron 3470 yesterday Windows 10 Pro updated when I powered on and all was fine, today I powered on and the screen has a green tint all over and the display resolution had changed! *Mad

I have not altered any display customizations.
    I have been able to restore the screen resolution but cannot get rid of the green tint on the screen!!!
    I have restored to a previous restore point and uninstalled the Windows Updates installed yesterday but the screen still has a green tint!
    Any help would be most appreciated.

:)

scopio, Oct 11, 2018

2. windows 10 hp computer green tinted screen

the display adapter is the correct one according to the search - we have tried changing monitors and cables with the green tint remaining - the Pavilion computer is a p6127c - windows 10 installed in August - green tint started in November

RogerWilli, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows 10 hp computer green tinted screen

windows 10 HP desktop and monitor - green tinted screen

RogerWilli, Oct 11, 2018
  4. 'Mike P Win User

Screen has a green tint to it [WINDOWS 10]

Your friend cant see the monitor, they only see exactly what the video card sends them.

Last time I had a green tint on a CRT monitor it soon went bad.

'Mike P, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. All of a sudden Monitor has green tint on new Inspiron 3470 - Similar Threads - sudden Monitor has

2. Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers: HELP! My memory stick has suddenly stopped working when plugged in to both my home and work computers. No drive being shown on file explorer when USB plugged in and no light flickering on stick. No access to all my work!! Using Windows 10 at home. Can anyone please help...
  3. lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint: hi all i have a lenovo ideapad110 laptop, still under warranty and its display has just gone wonky. the rgb layers seem out of sync. My screen has been flickering on and off for the past few days before this happened. Things I've tried: I have windows 10 installed, all...
  4. Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help: I am not a noob...but currently really confused and feeling pretty dumb I have had a dual monitor setup for years with no issues. My primary monitor is an HP. I have a Samsung as a second monitor for watching videos/ music while working. All of a sudden my icons started...
  5. Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor issues all of a sudden-Help: I am not a noob...but currently really confused and feeling pretty dumb I have had a dual monitor setup for years with no issues. My primary monitor is an HP. I have a Samsung as a second monitor for watching videos/ music while working. All of a sudden my icons started...
  6. i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden: I have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on when I try it says the following turn on manually wait 1 hour wait 4 hrs wait days I tried everything I can think og to turn it on someone replace the wifi card couple times and still wont come on guy I'm...
  7. Green/grey tint when connected on TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Green/grey tint when connected on TV: My PC is connected with a monitor (DVI) and a TV (HDMI). A while ago i noticed that if i switch the resolution on the TV below 4k, the colours get messed up. There's a green or grey tint. Thing that didn't occur earlier. I tried different ports/cable but there's no...
  8. desktop has suddenly diasappeared from the monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop has suddenly diasappeared from the monitor: My computer had frozen so I had opened taskbar to close the programme that i was working on. Somehow the desktop disappeared and has been replaced with windows theme background with apps screen. when i go into my computer , the desktop items are still present How do I get...
  9. Laptop screen has blue tint

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen has blue tint: Hello, The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it. It's hard...
  10. Video playback suddenly has strange green lines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback suddenly has strange green lines?: I thought I solved this a couple days ago when I cleared the flashplayer data but now it is back and repeating the task does not help. So here was my original question: Suddenly this started happening when I watch videos on windows media player. Screen capture: Upload...