Windows 10: all of a sudden my pointer is not working.

Discus and support all of a sudden my pointer is not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; all of a sudden pointer not working.it moves abt but when clicked does nothing. i found something on web that states this is a problem with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marie 485, Mar 29, 2020.

1. marie 485 Win User

all of a sudden my pointer is not working.

all of a sudden pointer not working.it moves abt but when clicked does nothing. i found something on web that states this is a problem with windows 10 & shd go on synaptics website to download driver. is this info correct? if its a windows problem, will windows issue an auto update?

:)

marie 485, Mar 29, 2020

2. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 29, 2020
  4. all of a sudden my pointer is not working.

Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

all of a sudden my pointer is not working.

1. all of a sudden my pointer is not working. - Similar Threads - sudden pointer working

2. My microphone just suddenly stopped working all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone just suddenly stopped working all of the sudden: So, i bought a new laptop Using windows 11 a couple of months ago and it was working fine until now, somehow the microphone just suddenly stopped working on all programs, yesterday it was working fine but somehow when i shut my laptop down and then turned it back on the next...
  3. My microphone just suddenly stopped working all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone just suddenly stopped working all of the sudden: So, i bought a new laptop Using windows 11 a couple of months ago and it was working fine until now, somehow the microphone just suddenly stopped working on all programs, yesterday it was working fine but somehow when i shut my laptop down and then turned it back on the next...
  4. my snip tool is suddenly not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my snip tool is suddenly not working at all: A problem with Windows is preventing Screen Snipping from opening. Refreshing your PC might help fix it.short cut keys dont work, when i select app from menu and click on new button it says message above,switched on toggles for saving multiple screenshots and refreshed the...
  5. my snip tool is suddenly not working at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    my snip tool is suddenly not working at all: A problem with Windows is preventing Screen Snipping from opening. Refreshing your PC might help fix it.short cut keys dont work, when i select app from menu and click on new button it says message above,switched on toggles for saving multiple screenshots and refreshed the...
  6. Mouse is not working all of sudden, and mouse pointer is disappearing. The mouse is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse is not working all of sudden, and mouse pointer is disappearing. The mouse is...: My mouse is not working. It is properly working on all other computers. It is not working only on my computer. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-not-working-all-of-sudden-and-mouse/512750c7-f09d-47ff-bced-bf2873e1447f
  7. My microphone is all of a sudden not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microphone is all of a sudden not working: Ever since I've gotten hit with the "Conexant Audio" stuff i managed to install the default Corsair Drivers for my headset But now my mic Is not working, Instead i get some buzzing/static in my left ear when i have my mic plugged in, not 100% of the time but whenever i try...
  8. all of my ports stopped working all of the sudden.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all of my ports stopped working all of the sudden.: hello all. so basically my ports stopped working i only have 3 ports on the back that they are still working but all of the remaining ports stopped even the front ones and the type C ports. and its kinda weird because i think they give small power if i plug a hard drive...
  9. Bluetooth is not working in my PC all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working in my PC all of a sudden.: i have a acer swift 3 laptop. Bluetooth was working finely till yesterday. But when i switched on my laptop today morning, i noticed that bluetooth was not working. i tried a lot of trouble shooting. but i didnt get a solution for this. when i go to the bluetooth settings, i...
  10. My headphones stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    My headphones stopped working all of a sudden: I have the Black ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR, and I've had it for a long time, I was using it fine, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I think I clicked a button or something, and the sound went completely off. So I tried restarting... didn't work, I tried...