Windows 10: all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts?

Discus and support all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden my WIFI printer stopped working. It wont acknowledge printing from my brand new laptop or three cell phones in our home. We have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jojolaco, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Jojolaco Win User

all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts?

All of a sudden my WIFI printer stopped working. It wont acknowledge printing from my brand new laptop or three cell phones in our home.

We have tried for hours to trouble shoot. Could it be the thing has just "died"?

thoughts?

thanks.

:)

Jojolaco, Feb 26, 2020

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Set a static IP on the printer else each time it switches off and on may get different ip which may not function correctly
    Try
    Delete the Printer after setting static ip

Devices and printer
    >add printer
    >>Add local printer (not network even though on wifi)
    >>>Create new port - click standard Tcp/Ip
    >>>>enter ip address of printer that set before and any port name
    Select the printer driver from list

Try a test print to see if working then switch off and on and see if come back online

*66725-afb6e8cc8e67e4bb805a02c99165c983.jpg*

*66726-229a91b0c79f6b4bc0c7c78a49560e3f.jpg*
    *66727-318c2547253e90800c3d464fca382dbe.jpg*

If still stays offline ,Open printer in Devices and printer
    Click printer
    untick use offline
    turn printer off and On
    *66728-2b757782bdfeb90ce43b66b06f017701.jpg*

See if comes back online

Network Printer can either be set by Ip address or Printer network name
    Static ip always the best to set

SnakeDoctor, Feb 26, 2020
  3. printer stopped working

My printer has stopped working all of a sudden. It goes to the queue but want print from there

Connie_582, Feb 26, 2020
  4. all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts?

Brother printer stopped working

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I understand your concern however, I would suggest you to run Print Troubleshooter. The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while
    printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

Post that make sure that the Print Spooler service is enabled.

• Press Windows +
      R
      and type in services.msc then press Enter

• Right-click the Print spooler service, and then click
      Properties.

• Now stop and start the service.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps in the link below to fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts?

1. all of a sudden my wifi printer stopped working. thoughts? - Similar Threads - sudden wifi printer

2. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  3. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  4. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN

PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN: My Printer is not working on Windows 10. I did everything from troubleshooting to unplugging the Printer, uninstall the Printer, then reinstalled it, nothing seems to work. I never had a problem with my Printer before...it just stopped working. Any suggestions on what I...
  6. all of my ports stopped working all of the sudden.

all of my ports stopped working all of the sudden.: hello all. so basically my ports stopped working i only have 3 ports on the back that they are still working but all of the remaining ports stopped even the front ones and the type C ports. and its kinda weird because i think they give small power if i plug a hard drive...
  7. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  8. Wifi Suddenly Stops Working

Wifi Suddenly Stops Working: So I have a Surface Book 2, 13" model. On 2 separate wifi routers i have owned, this issue has occurred. Randomly while either in use or when put in standby the Wifi will stop working as in the Wireless Network im using will disconnect. Now sometimes it will let me select it...
  9. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems" When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it...
  10. My headphones stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    My headphones stopped working all of a sudden: I have the Black ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR, and I've had it for a long time, I was using it fine, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I think I clicked a button or something, and the sound went completely off. So I tried restarting... didn't work, I tried...