Windows 10: All of a sudden my Yahoo emails are closing on me while I am reading. This was reported...

Discus and support All of a sudden my Yahoo emails are closing on me while I am reading. This was reported... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For a week now, all of a sudden my emails are closing on me while I am reading them. I have Yahoo for email and use Google Chrome as web browser. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DRinMN, Jul 30, 2020.

1. DRinMN Win User

All of a sudden my Yahoo emails are closing on me while I am reading. This was reported...

For a week now, all of a sudden my emails are closing on me while I am reading them. I have Yahoo for email and use Google Chrome as web browser. I never had any issues like this until just recently. I have tried to push any updates that didn't go through, however I regularly update when the notice comes through. Yesterday I noticed that it is taking significantly longer for the updates to complete, one was still showing in progress after a coupe of days.

:)

DRinMN, Jul 30, 2020

2. Email closes at random while I am reading messages

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my email randomly and frequently closes while I am in the middle of reading. Does anyone know how I resolve this

[Original title: Cathy]

flaskgoddess, Jul 30, 2020
  3. dencal Win User
    It’s (Past) Time to Close That Yahoo Account

David.
    Of course it takes you to a Yahoo page......Sky does the same for me.

To register with BT you must have two step verification.....ie:- security questions, password. etc
    Open your BT account to confirm.

Please re-read carefully my last post to fully understand.

dencal, Jul 30, 2020
  4. DavidY Win User

All of a sudden my Yahoo emails are closing on me while I am reading. This was reported...

It’s (Past) Time to Close That Yahoo Account

Sadly for some of us who have email accounts provided indirectly by Yahoo (the email address isn't "L: [email protected]", but the email account is still managed on Yahoo's servers and reputedly within scope of the hack) 2-step verification isn't an available option.

DavidY, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. All of a sudden my Yahoo emails are closing on me while I am reading. This was reported... - Similar Threads - sudden Yahoo emails

2. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...: I was prompted to try the new Edge and I finally capitulated. Well, now I'm so sorry I did. My yahoo email is totally unreadable. So tiny I can barely see it. Yahoo News is fine as well as many of my other apps. What is the problem with Yahoo email?Patti...
  3. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...: I was prompted to try the new Edge and I finally capitulated. Well, now I'm so sorry I did. My yahoo email is totally unreadable. So tiny I can barely see it. Yahoo News is fine as well as many of my other apps. What is the problem with Yahoo email?Patti...
  4. I've downloaded Edge and now I my yahoo email is very tiny and I can't read it. The yahoo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant read some of my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant read some of my yahoo email: Some of my emails are coming through as just letters, numbers and symbols. Cant read them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-some-of-my-yahoo-email/0a93d6c2-274b-4578-9686-88f208dadb30
  6. cant read some of my yahoo email

cant read some of my yahoo email: Some of my emails are coming through as just letters, numbers and symbols. Cant read them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-some-of-my-yahoo-email/0a93d6c2-274b-4578-9686-88f208dadb30
  7. my emails disapear while I am reading them, Why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my emails disapear while I am reading them, Why: My e-mails disappear while I am reading them, Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-emails-disapear-while-i-am-reading-them-why/fa45aead-9e4b-4a8c-a29b-35f21dca959a
  8. Bumped out of email while on Yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bumped out of email while on Yahoo: My wife and I are bumped out of our Yahoo emails while on Chrome or Firefox while on our Windows desktops and get this message when trying to sign back in Access Denied FBTOIC106E Invalid state. /sps/oidc/rp/ATT-HBO-RP/redirect/Yahoo 2020-05-19T23:07:46Z Error...
  9. All my active windows suddenly close and throw me to the desktop, WHY?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my active windows suddenly close and throw me to the desktop, WHY?!: Hello. The problem with my Windows 10 is that sometimes Windows slows down and then resets Windows suddenly to the desktop. All the active windows are closed and the task bar at the bottom suddenly goes empty and starts to re-arrange the tool. This problem sometimes occurs...
  10. All my lost emails from yahoo

All my lost emails from yahoo: How do I get to see the emails that outlook took from my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account via yahoo??????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-lost-emails-from-yahoo/1b7c2fe1-93e1-48a7-b3af-6c2d4590f192