Windows 10: All of a sudden my Zenbook flip won't recognize headphones

Discus and support All of a sudden my Zenbook flip won't recognize headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried different headphones, aux cords, speakers, etc but it won't recognize anything thats plugged in and will only use its own speakers. Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adoggy00706, Aug 13, 2020.

1. All of a sudden my Zenbook flip won't recognize headphones

I've tried different headphones, aux cords, speakers, etc but it won't recognize anything thats plugged in and will only use its own speakers.

Google searches have been unsuccessful. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Edit: Bluetooth can connect but no audio comes through with everything set to 100%

Great that the computer randomly decides to just not do what it's made to do

submitted by /u/adoggy00706
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/adoggy00706, Aug 13, 2020

2. Does My New ZenBook Pro Not Flip?

I just got a ZenBook Pro UX501VW for Christmas and they thought that it could flip around and go from a laptop into a tablet. It hasn't been able to flip around, so I'm confused, is it not the laptop that flips into a tablet?

PrincessDani109, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Aug 13, 2020
  4. All of a sudden my Zenbook flip won't recognize headphones

Does My New ZenBook Pro Not Flip?

OIt obviously doesn't turn into a tablet if you are holding the device and it doesn't turn into a tablet.The Zenbook Flip series is the series with 2-in-1 models. The product page for your device is here: ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW | Laptops | ASUS USA

There is no mention of it being a hybrid laptop.

Billy_Batson, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

All of a sudden my Zenbook flip won't recognize headphones

1. All of a sudden my Zenbook flip won't recognize headphones - Similar Threads - sudden Zenbook flip

2. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  3. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  4. My laptop won't recognize any headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop won't recognize any headphones.: One time, it used to work and I went afk, came back, and it suddenly doesn't work. Whenever I try connecting the headphones into the laptop, my computer just doesn't know that I connected them. When I go to sounds where you would see Speakers, they're not there. I have tried...
  5. My headphone audio is flipped

in Windows 10 Customization
    My headphone audio is flipped: Hello everyone, I've just finished unpacking my new headphones and when I watched my first youtube video with them I realized the sound was on backwards. It turns out that the system has flipped Left and Right, does anyone know how to fix this without buying additional...
  6. Headphones quiet all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones quiet all of the sudden: I used to put the volume to 4-8% and I heard it fine, now I have to put it to 100% since yesterday. It isn't the headphones. I changed the sample rate and it helped a bit. Please help. submitted by /u/imminentfrog [link] [comments]...
  7. My system won't recognize my headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My system won't recognize my headphones.: So I got a new hard drive installed, and now my system doesn't recognize my headphones. I tried updating the audio drivers using Drivereasy, it didn't work. I tried downloading Realtek HD drivers (which are not in my computer now) and after restarting my computer as requested...
  8. Headphones quiet all of a sudden

Headphones quiet all of a sudden: So today i was watching a Youtube Video doing nothing special when all of a sudden my Headphone volume went down. I didnt change any settings or such in windows and well they just went down. I already tried reinstalling realtek audio drivers, restarting my system plugging my...
  9. Computer won't recognize headphones

Computer won't recognize headphones: I posted about this on here a couple weeks ago, but basically within the first month of owning this computer, every time I plugged in my headphones it asked to switch the audio output device and it got annoying so I finally clicked "don't show this again" when it came up one...
  10. My headphones stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    My headphones stopped working all of a sudden: I have the Black ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR, and I've had it for a long time, I was using it fine, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I think I clicked a button or something, and the sound went completely off. So I tried restarting... didn't work, I tried...