Windows 10: All of my apps are stuck on the left side of the screen and i can't move them. Heeeelp!

Discus and support All of my apps are stuck on the left side of the screen and i can't move them. Heeeelp! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Heeeeeelp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-apps-are-stuck-on-the-left-side-of-the/55cc9120-a256-497a-93ad-873b4d234d40 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Botka06, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Botka06 Win User

All of my apps are stuck on the left side of the screen and i can't move them. Heeeelp!

Heeeeeelp!

:)

Botka06, Oct 14, 2018

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 14, 2018
  4. All of my apps are stuck on the left side of the screen and i can't move them. Heeeelp!

Apps like Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta) gets stuck at 0.1 GB while downloading from Windows Store

Hi,

I apologize for the delay.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter by following the below
    steps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

All of my apps are stuck on the left side of the screen and i can't move them. Heeeelp!

1. All of my apps are stuck on the left side of the screen and i can't move them. Heeeelp! - Similar Threads - apps are stuck

2. I want to move my entire taskbar to the right or left side of my screen. It was possible in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to move my entire taskbar to the right or left side of my screen. It was possible in...: I have tried the registry edit changing from 03 to 00 but it doesn't work simply. I have no idea why. Please help. This is really bothering my OCD....
  3. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  4. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  5. Move taskbar to left side of my screen. Give it vertigo!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move taskbar to left side of my screen. Give it vertigo!: Today is my first day on windows 11. The absolute first thing i attempted to do after the install was move the taskbar to the left wall. Setting options only allow me to move the icons to the left which seemed rather silly but i understand how that is reminiscent of win95....
  6. Move taskbar to left side of my screen. Give it vertigo!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move taskbar to left side of my screen. Give it vertigo!: Today is my first day on windows 11. The absolute first thing i attempted to do after the install was move the taskbar to the left wall. Setting options only allow me to move the icons to the left which seemed rather silly but i understand how that is reminiscent of win95....
  7. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  8. Mouse cursor moves left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves left side: Hi team, I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll down. I have troubleshooting and uninstalled the mouse driver. But still facing the issue. Can you please help? Thanks...
  9. Desktop icons moved to the left side all by themselves and I can't move them where I want them

Desktop icons moved to the left side all by themselves and I can't move them where I want them: How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-moved-to-the-left-side-all-by/a6406f14-6c26-4387-b48e-4ea55c5eb732
  10. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?: Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MY APPS ARE AT THE LEFT OFMY SCREEN

2. apps stuck to left side on desktop

3. why are all my apps on the left side

4. my apps on my pc are stuck to the side