Windows 10: All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this?

Discus and support All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of my app arent showing in my homescreen, please help me as I dont know what to do in this situation. PS: My laptop is in its latest update, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AntonNT, Nov 28, 2022.

1. AntonNT Win User

All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this?

All of my app arent showing in my homescreen, please help me as I dont know what to do in this situation. PS: My laptop is in its latest update, it is working perfectly and this is the only problem, and it has been going on for a few months now.

:)

AntonNT, Nov 28, 2022
  2. londondom Win User

Apps that work on the homescreen?

Am I right in thinking that not all apps work on the homescreen? I've downloaded a few and they've not all shown as an option for adding to the homescreen. Is there a list of apps that do work on the homescreen somewhere? I'm looking for a twitter app
    for the homescreen mainly, one that works a bit like the facebook one.... ideas?

londondom, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    changing Homescreen options

I might be wrong, but I think OP is talking about Desktop and OneDrive Protected Folders. If so, Desktop folder icon in File Explorer > This PC will show OneDrive's cloud-like icon:

All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this? [​IMG]

Do the following to change it:

Right click OneDrive icon in notification area:

All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this? [​IMG]

A small pop-up window opens. Select Settings:

Settings will open. Under Auto-save tab, select Update folders:

Click Stop protecting:

Confirm:

That's it. Your desktop is now empty, OneDrive desktop no longer shown and you can put anything you want to on desktop.

4. All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this?

widgets on start homescreen

TO add to jimmy's reply, if the apps you wanted as widgets arent on phone, install these first. Facebook for example, you would have to install the Facebook app from Ovi Store first before you can have it on homescreen.

chanchan05, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this?

1. All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this? - Similar Threads - apps arent showing

2. my apps and all my internet browsers arent working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my apps and all my internet browsers arent working: Last night around 10:10 pm, I was streaming when suddenly my computer's ethernet connection dropped. This has become a frequent annoyance for me. Without panicking, I decided to restart my computer. Upon rebooting, I was presented with the option to restart and update, but I...
  3. my apps and all my internet browsers arent working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my apps and all my internet browsers arent working: Last night around 10:10 pm, I was streaming when suddenly my computer's ethernet connection dropped. This has become a frequent annoyance for me. Without panicking, I decided to restart my computer. Upon rebooting, I was presented with the option to restart and update, but I...
  4. my apps and all my internet browsers arent working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this?

All of my apps arent showing in my homescreen, is there anyway to fix this?: All of my app arent showing in my homescreen, please help me as I dont know what to do in this situation. PS: My laptop is in its latest update, it is working perfectly and this is the only problem, and it has been going on for a few months now....
  6. Downloads Showing On My Homescreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloads Showing On My Homescreen: I'll make this as comprehensible as possible because I am not quite sure what to look up. Any time I download something like an image, it saves on my home screen. I do not want this and am not sure how to change it....
  7. Downloads Showing On My Homescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Showing On My Homescreen: I'll make this as comprehensible as possible because I am not quite sure what to look up. Any time I download something like an image, it saves on my home screen. I do not want this and am not sure how to change it....
  8. Downloads Showing On My Homescreen

9. Most of my apps arent working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my apps arent working: Recently I updated my Laptop, and most of the Microsoft official apps aren't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-apps-arent-working/0e0ca194-0400-4990-82d9-14008fb9db30
  10. Most of my apps arent working

Most of my apps arent working: Recently I updated my Laptop, and most of the Microsoft official apps aren't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-apps-arent-working/0e0ca194-0400-4990-82d9-14008fb9db30