Windows 10: All of my apps will randomly turn to black screens on my PC

Discus and support All of my apps will randomly turn to black screens on my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've run into several different problems with this and I don't know why. When my computer falls asleep and I turn it back on, some of my apps usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by damianjmedina, Sep 24, 2020.

1. All of my apps will randomly turn to black screens on my PC

I've run into several different problems with this and I don't know why. When my computer falls asleep and I turn it back on, some of my apps usually Discord, will just turn into a black screen, so I have to go to Task Manager to restart it. Whenever I try to load up my settings, my two monitors and drawing tablet will go black for a couple of seconds. Once my screen comes back up, my computer will lag sometimes when I try to do certain things in Settings. Opening settings too will make certain apps freeze or turn them into black screens as well. I'm not how to even fix this problem because I have tried looking everywhere for a solution. If someone could let me know that would be helpful

:)

damianjmedina, Sep 24, 2020

2. my pc screen flashes black

my screen will randomly flash black when my screen buffers. For example if I'm playing a turn based game every time i go to the next turn the screen flashes and shows black bars. I've been looking and my drivers are up to date any suggestions on how to
    fix? Thanks!

pcmasterrace, Sep 24, 2020
  3. p-jack Win User
    screen turns black at random

i finally managed to install the latest catalyst package (6.9), and now.... whatever game i´m running, my screen randomly turns black for 2-3 seconds during gameplay... *Bang Head :banghead: could this be the VPURecover kicking in? Any ideas someone?

p-jack, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

All of my apps will randomly turn to black screens on my PC

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

All of my apps will randomly turn to black screens on my PC

1. All of my apps will randomly turn to black screens on my PC - Similar Threads - apps randomly turn

2. My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts: So when i'm playing or just sitting here watching YouTube or something my monitors just goes black and my computer restarts after like 20 seconds. Also perfmon /rel shows that shutdown was unexpected and there is one with hardware error. This started like 2 months ago and now...
  3. My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts: So when i'm playing or just sitting here watching YouTube or something my monitors just goes black and my computer restarts after like 20 seconds. Also perfmon /rel shows that shutdown was unexpected and there is one with hardware error. This started like 2 months ago and now...
  4. My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen after turning on my PC

Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  6. Black screen after turning on my PC

Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  7. apps randomly turn to a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps randomly turn to a black screen: So I've had my pc for a while now and I had no issues whatsoever, but recently when I go in apps like my browser and try to open something new inside of it it turns to a black screen for like 5 seconds and it comes back to normal. It is a really annoying thing to deal with...
  8. apps randomly turn to a black screen

apps randomly turn to a black screen: So I've had my pc for a while now and I had no issues whatsoever, but recently when I go in apps like my browser and try to open something new inside of it it turns to a black screen for like 5 seconds and it comes back to normal. It is a really annoying thing to deal with...
  9. apps randomly turn to a black screen

10. My screen randomly turns black.

My screen randomly turns black.: HelloFor the past month or so I have had a problem with my screen radomly turning black. Afterwards I have to restart my computer by pressing down the power button to use it again. It moustly happens when I visit certain websites - fx facebookNow I don't have any other...