Windows 10: All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

Discus and support All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatis0atmeal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whatis0atmeal, Sep 25, 2020.

1. All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

/u/whatis0atmeal, Sep 25, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Sep 25, 2020
  4. All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

desktop icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please try below steps and check if it helps to stop rearranging desktop icon automatically.

• Right click on
            desktop, click on View.

• Uncheck Auto arrange icons.

Hope this helps. If issue persists, please reply with information for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

1. All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments) - Similar Threads - desktop icons are

2. Help!!! All my *Icons* are gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help!!! All my *Icons* are gone!: Help! All of my icons are gone after I uninstalled a software called IObit :All icons on my desktop, taskbar and file explorer are just gone.here is what they look like.TaskbarWindows file explorerDesktopI also changed my visual settings for best performance, so everything is...
  3. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  4. Help! all icons on pc are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! all icons on pc are gone: i installed a new gpu today and everything was working perfectly, but when I restarted my pc all the icons don't show. The apps are still there but the icons are not. I cleared the iconcache with cmd and normally and did the scan on cmd to find corrupt files but nothing is...
  5. Problem in comments, please help

Problem in comments, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_hazcheze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hijaee/problem_in_comments_please_help/
  6. Red desktop background and all icons are gone

Red desktop background and all icons are gone: I recently booted up my pc after a while and the background is now red, my icons are gone, and whenever I try to do anything it just loads for a while and then does nothing. submitted by /u/Zuedead115 [link] [comments]...
  7. Normal Desktop Icons all gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Normal Desktop Icons all gone: My Windows 10 Desktop suddenly doesn't show my usual icons--I had personalized it with links I use often. Now, it only shows my background photo and icons i'm not familiar with. Am I in a different mode that I don't realize? It doesn't show any browser options ??? and...
  8. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  9. Desktop Icons all gone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons all gone?: I have the latest update of Win 10... Booted computer this morning and all of my desktop icons are gone. Could anyone help me find them? *Smile The desktop now defaults to a Win10 desktop but when I go to "desktop" there is nothing there. All help appreciated. wayne 53950
  10. Desktop taskbar icons all gone? Nothing able to be minimised?? HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop taskbar icons all gone? Nothing able to be minimised?? HELP!: I think I have recently done an update. Now, my computer turns on fine. However the only taskbar icons I have from the extreme left is the windows 'start' image, then the cortana circle then the taskview rectangle. From the extreme right I have the usual show desktop...