Windows 10: All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11

Discus and support All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a folder on my desktop that I didn't want on my desktop, but in my downloads folder instead. I was trying to get it in my downloads folder but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrankXu5, Nov 27, 2021.

1. FrankXu5 Win User

All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11

I had a folder on my desktop that I didn't want on my desktop, but in my downloads folder instead. I was trying to get it in my downloads folder but I accidentally merged my downloads folder into that file folder. Now, the only thing in my desktop folder is that file folder, and all of my downloads are now on my desktop. My downloads aren't even in that file folder either. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

:)

FrankXu5, Nov 27, 2021
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Nov 27, 2021
  4. All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11

1. All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11 - Similar Threads - downloads files are

2. all my files on desktop are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my files on desktop are gone: hello , i logged into my iCloud this morning and after i was done all files on my desktop are gone and got logged out of my accounts . i tried restarting and everything but it didnt do anything . my one drive dose not work and it says the location got changed or got deleted ....
  3. all my files on desktop are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my files on desktop are gone: hello , i logged into my iCloud this morning and after i was done all files on my desktop are gone and got logged out of my accounts . i tried restarting and everything but it didnt do anything . my one drive dose not work and it says the location got changed or got deleted ....
  4. Windows 11 automatically deleted all my files on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically deleted all my files on desktop: Logged in and realized everything I saved on my desktop is gone, only icons left are Edge and the bin. I saw others asking similar questions but theirs are a display problem, while the files are still there. My problem is my files are actually GONE.I tried to access them by...
  5. Windows 11 automatically deleted all my files on desktop

Windows 11 automatically deleted all my files on desktop: Logged in and realized everything I saved on my desktop is gone, only icons left are Edge and the bin. I saw others asking similar questions but theirs are a display problem, while the files are still there. My problem is my files are actually GONE.I tried to access them by...
  6. All my files in Downloads are gone

All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  7. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  8. All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11

All of my downloads files are on my desktop windows 11: I had a folder on my desktop that I didn't want on my desktop, but in my downloads folder instead. I was trying to get it in my downloads folder but I accidentally merged my downloads folder into that file folder. Now, the only thing in my desktop folder is that file folder,...
  9. Windows 10 update deleted all my files from desktop and downloades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update deleted all my files from desktop and downloades: this most recent update was a pain in the butt.. all my files deleted and without warning. that being said after I was able to find them in the windows old folder.. cool moved them all back to desktop and documents ans downloads folder in current windows after update. all...
  10. All My Files on desktop are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All My Files on desktop are gone: I Dont know what happen .i just turn on my laptop then i check my files ,my apps,my photo ,my project in desktop missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-files-on-desktop-are-gone/9d0b4556-4924-47f4-a400-511730cbfb0d