Windows 10: All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

Discus and support All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by love754, Aug 4, 2022.

1. love754 Win User

All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet.

:)

love754, Aug 4, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2022
  3. little cat, Aug 4, 2022
  4. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

1. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ? - Similar Threads - drives are gone

2. Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?: Hello, yesterday i noticed that my windows copilot is gone, the only reason i can think of, is because of i ran a windows utility tool 2 days back Chris titus windows tool and maybe that borked it. Things i did to fix it:1: going to taskbar settings, but the option to switch...
  3. Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Copilot is completely gone from my windows 11,how can i bring it back?: Hello, yesterday i noticed that my windows copilot is gone, the only reason i can think of, is because of i ran a windows utility tool 2 days back Chris titus windows tool and maybe that borked it. Things i did to fix it:1: going to taskbar settings, but the option to switch...
  4. All my photos are gone after photo app update. How do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my photos are gone after photo app update. How do I get them back?: How do I get my photos back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-photos-are-gone-after-photo-app-update-how/e99c52d3-1eea-42a4-aef0-5302241334d2
  5. All my photos are gone after photo app update. How do I get them back?

All my photos are gone after photo app update. How do I get them back?: How do I get my photos back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-photos-are-gone-after-photo-app-update-how/e99c52d3-1eea-42a4-aef0-5302241334d2
  6. All my photos are gone after photo app update. How do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?: I opened my computer and every photo is gone. Downloads, drawings, photos, everything. All other files are still there but the folders the photos were in are even gone. The computer hadn't restarted, and no new applications installed, no updates either. Why did this happen...
  8. All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?

All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?: I opened my computer and every photo is gone. Downloads, drawings, photos, everything. All other files are still there but the folders the photos were in are even gone. The computer hadn't restarted, and no new applications installed, no updates either. Why did this happen...
  9. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?: It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-drives-are-gone-after-i-re-installed/5d05d2ec-20a7-4a94-b82e-ed0f72d1622d
  10. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?: It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-drives-are-gone-after-i-re-installed/5d05d2ec-20a7-4a94-b82e-ed0f72d1622d