Windows 10: All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

Discus and support All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by love754, Aug 4, 2022.

1. love754 Win User

All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet.

:)

love754, Aug 4, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2022
  3. little cat, Aug 4, 2022
  4. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

1. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ? - Similar Threads - drives are gone

2. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?: It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-drives-are-gone-after-i-re-installed/5d05d2ec-20a7-4a94-b82e-ed0f72d1622d
  3. All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my drives are gone after I re-installed Windows. How can I bring them back ?: It keeps saying there's no network card. So how to download drives from manufacture website, if I cant access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-my-drives-are-gone-after-i-re-installed/5d05d2ec-20a7-4a94-b82e-ed0f72d1622d
  4. All my files are gone, as long as i click them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files are gone, as long as i click them.: So in file explorer, whenever a click a mostly new file, it says file Is no longer is in downloads anymore, as of now it is not happening but it mostly happens randomly, if someone knows how to fix this please tell me...
  5. my wirless adapter's gone and I uninstalled it now I can't bring it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my wirless adapter's gone and I uninstalled it now I can't bring it back: Hi I have a Asus laptop windows 10 My wireless adapter's gone from device manager, but I could see it when i clicked on hidden/show from toolbar I tried a lot and finally bring it back and turned off the power management which could turn the wireless off to to save battery...
  6. I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??: Hi I recently uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it because it was buggy but when I reinstalled it none of my worlds that I worked hours on were there if anyone can help me get them back I would literally cry plz help a fellow game out :...
  7. How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?: I bought a PC with pre-installed legitimate Windows 10. It was about two years ago. Then I removed Windows and installed Ubuntu. But I want to get Windows 10 back now. Is it possible? I didn’t change hardware. Can I activate Windows?...
  8. How can i bring back the icons that are missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i bring back the icons that are missing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Propedesa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkmwnz/how_can_i_bring_back_the_icons_that_are_missing/
  9. just uploaded windows 10 and all my favorites are gone. how do i get them back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    just uploaded windows 10 and all my favorites are gone. how do i get them back?: just uploaded windows 10 and all my favorites are gone. how do i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-uploaded-windows-10-and-all-my-favorites-are/38284af9-7d0a-4c0f-8077-b80a12c3e9fb
  10. after i reset the pc all Microsoft visualC++ are gone,how can i download back?i have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after i reset the pc all Microsoft visualC++ are gone,how can i download back?i have...: HI all Microsoft Visual C++ are gone after i reset the PC i have vindows 10 home version 1903 (Build 18362.476) should i downloaded back? if so how i can download? apreciate some help any tip to do it/ thanks...