Windows 10: All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

Discus and support All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I contact Microsoft?All my files were on my desktop and the entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caroline_327, Jun 7, 2023.

1. All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I contact Microsoft?All my files were on my desktop and the entire Desktop folder has been permanently deleted. Can I get these back?Does Microsoft have them and how can I contact them to recover them?

:)

Caroline_327, Jun 7, 2023

2. question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, Jun 7, 2023
  3. delete large file permanently.

There's no way to recover your files if you've deleted those permanently. We suggest you to always have a backup storage to save your important files just in case this scenario will happen in the future.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Melvis Win User

All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

1. All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I... - Similar Threads - files been permanently

2. How to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover permanently deleted files?: Ok so. I discovered this "Feedback" folder. All of the folders were copied, then pasted into a different folder. I deleted one of the images, and it also deleted the entire folder. The folder contained all of my important documents. It is now gone. What makes this possible?...
  3. How to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover permanently deleted files?: Ok so. I discovered this "Feedback" folder. All of the folders were copied, then pasted into a different folder. I deleted one of the images, and it also deleted the entire folder. The folder contained all of my important documents. It is now gone. What makes this possible?...
  4. How to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...

All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I...: All of my files have been permanently deleted. Can Microsoft recover them and how do I contact Microsoft?All my files were on my desktop and the entire Desktop folder has been permanently deleted. Can I get these back?Does Microsoft have them and how can I contact them to...
  6. I have made 2 microsoft accounts how do I permanently delete one of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have made 2 microsoft accounts how do I permanently delete one of them: I have accidentally made 2 microsoft accounts how do I permanatly delete one of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-made-2-microsoft-accounts-how-do-i/f71594b7-b0b9-42af-a5d6-1b6fb015acae
  7. I have made 2 microsoft accounts how do I permanently delete one of them

I have made 2 microsoft accounts how do I permanently delete one of them: I have accidentally made 2 microsoft accounts how do I permanatly delete one of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-made-2-microsoft-accounts-how-do-i/f71594b7-b0b9-42af-a5d6-1b6fb015acae
  8. Recovering Permanently Deleted Files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Permanently Deleted Files: Hey guys just deleted a bunch of files off my desktop that aren't showing up in the recycle bin. Any ideas on how to recover these? Any software yall recommend? submitted by /u/jankystashbox [link] [comments]...
  9. Do I permanently delete or recover pqservice?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I permanently delete or recover pqservice?: I bought an acer A114-31 that had installed windows 10 pro s (64 bit) and immediately I switched to windows 10 pro (64 bit). Unfortunately I clicked on the wrong link for microsoft store and windows is now nonfunctional. I installed it again windows 10 pro s, I switched back...
  10. Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I recover a permanently deleted folder?: Hi, I am new to the forums and I do not know where to post this. About an hour ago I was clearing my documents out, and I deleted a folder by accident that contained a lot of important files. I had downloaded a couple of 'recovery' programs to see if they could be any help....