Windows 10: All of my Game saves went missing

Discus and support All of my Game saves went missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was notified by OneDrive that it was running out of space. In trying to get more space I lost all of my game saves. I'm outraged to find out that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dick Morrison, Jul 9, 2020.

1. All of my Game saves went missing

I was notified by OneDrive that it was running out of space. In trying to get more space I lost all of my game saves. I'm outraged to find out that none of my game saves are being stored on my computer any longer, only on OneDrive. If I've lost 1500 hours of playing history because of Microsoft's greed I'm really going to be angry.

I have my system set up to do a backup every day and OneDrive is one of the folders it is supposed to backup. My last backup was two days ago according to the system. However I can't find any of those backups so that I can restore those lost game saves.

Can I get some help restoring those game saves?

:)

Dick Morrison, Jul 9, 2020

2. A Lot of my FX2 Games went away after the latest windows 10 upgrade

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

To make sure I understand correctly, the games went missing right after you upgraded to Windows 10 is that right?

If so, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if you are able to locate the games in Windows Store:

1. Open Windows Store

2. Click on the user account icon.

3. Select "my library".

4. Check if the games are listed. You will also have the option to download from there.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 9, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

All of my Game saves went missing

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

All of my Game saves went missing

1. All of my Game saves went missing - Similar Threads - Game saves went

2. My all drives went missing except c drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My all drives went missing except c drive.: I have not installed any new software. Also I have run all component tests on my Hp laptop. But all files are inaccessible which were stored in other drives except C. In “this pc” and at all other places I am only able to c drive and no other drives can be found....
  3. My all drives went missing except c drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My all drives went missing except c drive.: I have not installed any new software. Also I have run all component tests on my Hp laptop. But all files are inaccessible which were stored in other drives except C. In “this pc” and at all other places I am only able to c drive and no other drives can be found....
  4. Bluetooth went missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth went missing: Bluetooth went missing from the action center. When I tried running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, it said Bluetooth is not on this PC. I have always had Bluetooth on my PC running Windows 10. When I went to Bluetooth Support Services it says Bluetooth is running but I can't...
  5. My laptop went missing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop went missing.: Hey there everyone!As of two months ago now, my laptop was stolen by someone. I have sent out various emails to people I know and pleaded for the return of my device, but to no avail. It says on the Microsoft website that my laptop has no battery, so I can't remotely turn on...
  6. My printers went missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My printers went missing: I was looking at a printable thing and wanted to print it into bluebeam (this was a couple of days ago), but when I went to print it with the bluebeam pdf feature, I noticed all my printers went missing (even the software ones like send to onenote and microsoft print to pdf),...
  7. My minecraft went missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft went missing: Please help. I bought Minecraft 1-2 months ago and now it has dissapeared from my microsoft account. I still have the minecraft game on my computer but i cant do anything nor play it while i used to be able to in the past until this happened.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. My desktop files went missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop files went missing: Okay. So I logged in today and my desktop was like a brand new desktop. All the wallpapers were gone. And same goes with my folders. I lost some files. Then I went here and saw this help link....
  9. My files went missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files went missing: So recently my computer has been acting up. I didn't think too much about it, but I found out that all my files up to 3 days ago is missing. Any tips or advice? I'm not sure if a virus took them all, but they aren't hiding and I have no backup....
  10. Bluetooth Went Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Went Missing: Ok here's what happened. My laptop has built in bluetooth on windows 10. It was working fine for awhile but then my mouse yesterday wouldn't move or click anything on my laptop. Its disappeared from the Action Center/Notification bar, and its not on the tab side of the...