Windows 10: All of my games are crashing please help

Discus and support All of my games are crashing please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was frustrated earlier because I couldn't get a full game of Apex in without crashing, so I installed an update on Modern Warfare to play that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YSNVyper, Feb 16, 2020.

1. All of my games are crashing please help

I was frustrated earlier because I couldn't get a full game of Apex in without crashing, so I installed an update on Modern Warfare to play that instead only to end up crashing just as frequently as Apex was. On to another game, I guess. I played rust for 30 minutes until I crashed twice more and realized it's my PC. I have no clue what could be causing this, everything was working normally yesterday

submitted by /u/YSNVyper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YSNVyper, Feb 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Feb 16, 2020
  4. All of my games are crashing please help

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

All of my games are crashing please help

1. All of my games are crashing please help - Similar Threads - games are crashing

2. My PC crashes when gaming, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes when gaming, please help!: PC randomly crashes in any game, PC reboots but has no video. I have to turn it off then on again to fix. This is a 3-month-old PC I built. Even on a clean Windows install and only the game installed it does this. I've updated the bios uninstalled drivers with DDU. I've tried...
  3. My PC crashes when gaming, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes when gaming, please help!: PC randomly crashes in any game, PC reboots but has no video. I have to turn it off then on again to fix. This is a 3-month-old PC I built. Even on a clean Windows install and only the game installed it does this. I've updated the bios uninstalled drivers with DDU. I've tried...
  4. Please Help, Games Crashing to Desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help, Games Crashing to Desktop.: Good evening,I have been having games crash to desktop for a few weeks now. I am uncertain why. For me Warzone and Assassin's Creed keep crashing. For my kid Fortnite crashes. On Warzone the error code is 0cx0000005, the other games have no error or log info, and there is...
  5. Please Help, Games Crashing to Desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help, Games Crashing to Desktop.: Good evening,I have been having games crash to desktop for a few weeks now. I am uncertain why. For me Warzone and Assassin's Creed keep crashing. For my kid Fortnite crashes. On Warzone the error code is 0cx0000005, the other games have no error or log info, and there is...
  6. Someone Please help Game constantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone Please help Game constantly crashing: Ryzen 5 1600 Gigabyte DS3H Mobo 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws V @3200 EVGA GTX 1660 120gb SSD 1TB HDD I have been having this issue ever since i built my computer back in August. I have tried updating windows to latest version, tried nvidia drivers latest version. Updated...
  7. High ping in all online games... Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping in all online games... Please help!: I couldn't find a solution anywhere online so I just had to make a post. Recently, I went ahead and bought a new graphics card for my desktop PC. I'm aware that the graphics card shouldn't have any significant affect on the internet speed but I just wanted to point out that...
  8. My crash dump... Please help

My crash dump... Please help: As a little bit of backstory, I just built my computer last Sunday May 3rd…. Almost 15 minutes after every time I try to play a game, my PC crashes. I don't know why, I have uninstalled drivers, used older, I believe I have tried a lot. I don't know what else I can do....
  9. Computer crashing during games - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during games - please help!: Hi all, I am running the latest build of Windows 10, and I am having a problem whereby my PC will crash during games. It will hard reset itself with no warning, or it will freeze and I have no option but to hard reset it myself. It happens in more demanding games like Blops...
  10. All Of My Games Crash

All Of My Games Crash: Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash....