Windows 10: All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

Discus and support All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've easily been running games on my laptop from both steam and origin until the Driver Update- Intel Corporation - Software Component-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by liz614, Dec 27, 2020.

1. liz614 Win User

All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

Hi,

I've easily been running games on my laptop from both steam and origin until the Driver Update- Intel Corporation - Software Component- 17.9.1.1012 or the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Now any game has been crashing after 10 minutes. How do I fix this?

Liz

:)

liz614, Dec 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 27, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 27, 2020
  4. All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

1. All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update - Similar Threads - Games are Crashing

2. Windows crashes BSOD since last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes BSOD since last Update: Hello,since the latest update, I can't boot my Surface Laptop Pro 2 to Windows anymore. During the boot process, I get a blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. The recovery tool can't help me either, because it can't find an account with administration...
  3. All games are crashing after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All games are crashing after last Windows Update: After the last Windows Update all my games are crashing mid-game. Game freezes for 5 seconds then I get a black screen with the mouse cursor and then the game continues normally. This is repeating every 1 to 5 minutes making the gaming experience awful. I also tried to update...
  4. All Bluetooth devices are broken since last update

All Bluetooth devices are broken since last update: Since the last update around a week ago, none of my bluetooth devices are working, I can connect them to the PC, but whilst they are playing audio, the audio is skipping, so its sound for 1 second, silence for 0.5 secs, sound for 1 second, silence for 0.5 secs, and so on, it...
  5. All games are crashing after last Windows Update

All games are crashing after last Windows Update: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron Notebook with i7 and AMD Radeon 530. I know I have not the best graphics card in the world but till last week I could easily play some basic games like League of Legends. After the last Windows Update all my games are crashing mid-game. Game...
  6. Since last update

Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  7. Application crash since last update

Application crash since last update: I have been using Traders Elite Pro for a few days, then an update was installed on the 4th. Ever since, I cannot run the program. it loads partially and crashes. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, and it will not reinstall. This is the XML View from even viewer. I get...
  8. Crashes since last windows update

Crashes since last windows update: Hi all, my system was perfectly stable. I had 186 hours on Killing floor 2 with never a crash. Then, after the last windows update it crashed 3 times in a row. I thought maybe it was a KF2 problem. Several hours on Civ5 went ok then same thing happened on DiRT Rally and then...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538