Windows 10: All Of My Games Crash

Discus and support All Of My Games Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Moogz, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Moogz Win User

All Of My Games Crash

Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash. They just freeze and close, no pop up saying anything. Checking the event viewer, I have many errors, but in relation to the games, it's always the same thing:

All Of My Games Crash 266b9b61-1126-4124-9b11-12d34922e7b5?upload=true.png

I've tried two different graphics cards, so I'm miffed as to what could cause this. Any help would be great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x 16-Core Processor

GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeans LPX 32GB DDR4

MB: ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme

:)

Moogz, Sep 14, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 14, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 14, 2018
  4. All Of My Games Crash

Angela Pun, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

All Of My Games Crash

1. All Of My Games Crash - Similar Threads - Games Crash

2. Games crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games crashing: i just bought myself a new HP Omen Obelisk with the RTX 2080 GPU.. I am scared of building my own to the fact that i might bust a very expensive piece of hardware... that being said, the first week i had the computer it was running games perfectly! But soon after the first...
  3. Games and other applications keep crashing on Windows 10, no fix seems to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games and other applications keep crashing on Windows 10, no fix seems to work.: So I recently bought a new pc (specs: GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard, EVGA 650 B3, 80 Plus Bronze 650W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B3-0650-V1, G.SKILL Aegis 16GB...
  4. DLL crash when i inject to the game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL crash when i inject to the game: I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dll-crash-when-i-inject-to-the-game/e9c7e09a-4d67-426b-87c8-d4c418e5710a
  5. Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event log keeps turning up faulty applications on a brand new PC, crashes games and...: I just bought a PC within and set it up within the week. I have a GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard, EVGA 650 B3, 80 Plus Bronze 650W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B3-0650-V1,...
  6. A select few games crashing on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A select few games crashing on Windows 10 PC: There are three games that have been crashing for a while now on my PC. At first I thought it was just one but as I started playing the other games I realised that they all have similar behaviour in crashes, and I can't find a solution for any of the games. All of these games...
  7. A select few games crashing on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A select few games crashing on Windows 10 PC: There are three games that have been crashing for a while now on my PC. At first I thought it was just one but as I started playing the other games I realised that they all have similar behaviour in crashes, and I can't find a solution for any of the games. All of these games...
  8. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...
  9. System crash when playing some online games.

in Windows 10 Support
    System crash when playing some online games.: Hello! Since a while ago, I started experiencing some system freezes when playing certain games. (FFXIV, ARK, ATLAS) I wiped my system and the problem stopped, but a few days ago it started again : / I opened the reliability history and found out it is caused by the WMI...
  10. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while gaming: Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade.. heres the DAMP files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqBUd6RYu4jPmlLV-MFNSXiO4SL9 Thank you for the help....