Windows 10: All Of My Games Crash

Discus and support All Of My Games Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Moogz, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Moogz Win User

All Of My Games Crash

Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash. They just freeze and close, no pop up saying anything. Checking the event viewer, I have many errors, but in relation to the games, it's always the same thing:

All Of My Games Crash 266b9b61-1126-4124-9b11-12d34922e7b5?upload=true.png

I've tried two different graphics cards, so I'm miffed as to what could cause this. Any help would be great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x 16-Core Processor

GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeans LPX 32GB DDR4

MB: ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme

:)

Moogz, Sep 14, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Easy Rhino Win User
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Angela Pun Win User

All Of My Games Crash

Angela Pun, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

All Of My Games Crash

1. All Of My Games Crash - Similar Threads - Games Crash

2. XBox PlayAnywhere games on Windows 10 randomly crash to desktop when playing online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox PlayAnywhere games on Windows 10 randomly crash to desktop when playing online: Been through a Windows 10 PC rebuild, download of recent drivers (audio/video/etc) and recent installs of games. Everything is as current as can be, including windows updates. When playing online games that I acquired thru Microsoft Store (Sea of thieves, halo 2) and am...
  3. the game crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the game crashed: how solve this problem Oop the game crashed the crash report folder named in win10? note the game is working in win8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-game-crashed/f3bfa89b-299e-41e4-93bf-83aadcac4ef9
  4. windows crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows crashes while gaming: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2018-‎10-‎20 1:05 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter...
  5. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.: my computer crashes when I play games or go to msn sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-crashes-when-i-play-games-or-go-to/00a7bda3-bcd9-4fcd-957a-228b235bd01a
  6. Games keeps crashing after 1803 update

Games keeps crashing after 1803 update: After the 1803 update my Microsoft games in Windows 10 version1809 keep crashing. I mean Solitaire collection and Microsoft jigsaw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-keeps-crashing-after-1803-update/c136edf3-db49-4fec-b853-045f521159ca
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter"

Forza Horizon 4 PC, game crash after pressing "enter": Is there any updates as to a fix for this issue? A few days ago was playing the game just fine, and now it won't load passed hitting "enter." I've tried rebooting, and adjusting the priority to "high" for processor affinity. Nothing is working, I DO NOT want to have to...
  8. Windows 10 crashes when gaming, caused by hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe?

Windows 10 crashes when gaming, caused by hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe?: Hi. I'm facing huge issues when trying to play FIFA 18. Game crashes almost every time when playing. Sometimes in 10 minutes or sometimes in 30 minutes. Computer freezes totally and after a while it restarts. After restart I've used WhoCrashed to inspect what happened. I'm...
  9. Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Mystery Adventure Game keeps crashing: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!! ***Edited Original Title from "Crashing PC game"***...
  10. Game crashes before I can play. Windows 10 is up to date.

Game crashes before I can play. Windows 10 is up to date.: Have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Trying to play the daily challenges, however, games crashes before it allows me to play. Brings up screen, however won't let me play and won't let me go back and play previous days. What can I do to fix? Help...