Windows 10: All Of My Games Crash

Discus and support All Of My Games Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Moogz, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Moogz Win User

All Of My Games Crash

Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash. They just freeze and close, no pop up saying anything. Checking the event viewer, I have many errors, but in relation to the games, it's always the same thing:

All Of My Games Crash 266b9b61-1126-4124-9b11-12d34922e7b5?upload=true.png

I've tried two different graphics cards, so I'm miffed as to what could cause this. Any help would be great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x 16-Core Processor

GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeans LPX 32GB DDR4

MB: ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme

:)

Moogz, Sep 14, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Easy Rhino Win User
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Angela Pun Win User

All Of My Games Crash

Angela Pun, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

All Of My Games Crash

1. All Of My Games Crash - Similar Threads - Games Crash

2. crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch: hi, all the games (not the other general applications) downloaded from the Microsoft store are getting crash at launching just after 2-3 seconds by just showing the logo of that game. I have tried resetting, reinstalling them, clearing the cache of the store but the...
  3. Games Crash to Desktop With No Errors (All Games) Occasional BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games Crash to Desktop With No Errors (All Games) Occasional BSOD: Hi guys, I really hope someone can help me on this one! For the past couple of months I have been plagued with games minimising, crashing to desktop with no error messages and I'm completely fed up as I feel like I have tried everything to fix it but just can't. I'm hoping...
  4. Windows store games crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store games crashing on startup: As soon as i open a game like ark or halo wars 2 the game opens for a few seconds then crashes. i have the system requirements: 8GB ram, gtx 1050ti, i5-2400, windows 10 1803, 64-bit processor and obviously a mouse and keyboard....
  5. Windows 10 Crashing All Steam Games and System

Windows 10 Crashing All Steam Games and System: Since the latest update to Windows 10 my machine will regularly crash anytime I run a Steam game no matter what the game is if I have Real-time protection turned on (which apparently will not stay off even though I've turned it off multiple times). The fact that it will not...
  6. Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10

Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10: When starting Minecraft in Windows 10, the game will not start. The report sais: "Game Crash. The game crashed whilst initializing game. Error: javalang.IllegalStateException: GLW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL". Does anybody have a clue about...
  7. Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match

Game (Rocket League) Crashes When Entering Online Match: Game (Rocket League on Steam) minimizes and maximizes when i click on something (e.g. options, change training etc.) and window completely crashes when i start game. This never happened before i factory reset my laptop. I have tried -valitidating the game files and to no...
  8. Constant Game crashes

Constant Game crashes: I am having issues that started about a week ago. Any time I play a game the game freezes and crashes, sometimes the entire PC crashes and restarts. I have been playing these games (ESO and World of Warships mainly) for a while and nothing has changed in the game. I even ran...
  9. Games crashing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on windows 10: for two days i cant play games in my windows 10 computer. games closes immediately after the menu. the only game i can play right now is Age of Empires : Defenitive edition. The all other games crashes which are Fifa 18, Just Cause 3, Forza Horizon 3, No mans sky. windows is...
  10. game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crashing: why is it whenever I open a game it shows the icon that the game is opens, it loads, then it just crashes. it happens with any game and I also have game mode on....