Windows 10: All of my games keep crashing.

Discus and support All of my games keep crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i recently upgraded my hardware. Before i had: CPU: i5 3470 GPU: integrated graphics driver RAM: 2x DDR3 4gb SSD: 2x 120gb ssd I upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SirUnpleasant, Sep 27, 2020.

1. All of my games keep crashing.

Hi,

i recently upgraded my hardware.

Before i had:

CPU: i5 3470

GPU: integrated graphics driver

RAM: 2x DDR3 4gb

SSD: 2x 120gb ssd

I upgraded to:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

GPU: RX580 8gb

RAM: 1x 16gb ddr4

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo m.2 1tb

Mainboard: B450M A-Pro-Max

Powersupply: Seasonic 500w

I copied all of my stuff that was on my old ssd to my new m.2 ssd and created a new partition with 200gb for windows.

for a week i had no problems, than i went on vacation for a week and when i came back, some of my games Arma 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, Steep, GTA5, Unturned, and Cuisine Royale started crashing everytime i would play them.

I could start them, and play for like 1-30 mins, but than it would randomly send me back to my desktop without an error.

I updated all of my drivers and tried to uninstall my old intel integrated graphics driver. idk if it worked it still shows me its there but when i try to deinstall it cant because it says its already deleted.

My pc also crashed a few times Bluescreen of death. here is one and and i added another one to this post:

"Stop code: KERNEL-SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"

I did anything and i really dont know what, but Arma 3 didnt crash a single time after that.

I have Bf4 and Bf1 on origin and everytime a want to play it without crashs i found out that theres a repair tool on the origin launcher and i have to press it, wait untill it repaired the game, restart my pc and play untill I restart my pc again. After the next pc restart it will crash again.

I really dont know if i have some corrupted windows files from the transfer to my new ssd, or if its the intel graphics driver or anything else.

I have this problem for 4 weeks now and i tried everything i could find on the forums of the game but nothing helped.

I have Windows 10 Pro

Sorry for my bad english, im german but please help me :

thank you.

All of my games keep crashing. 11080727-628c-425c-b2c5-7b6d4ad67488?upload=true.jpg

:)

SirUnpleasant, Sep 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 27, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 27, 2020
  4. All of my games keep crashing.

Angela Pun, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

All of my games keep crashing.

1. All of my games keep crashing. - Similar Threads - games keep crashing

2. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: Whenever I try to play a game within 5 or 15 minutes the game crashes this has been happening fora week now I have tried to fix it myself but my knowledge on pcs a is little to none. I don't know if If this will help but the games I tried to play are God of war, Fortnite, Red...
  3. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing: Whenever I try to play a game within 5 or 15 minutes the game crashes this has been happening fora week now I have tried to fix it myself but my knowledge on pcs a is little to none. I don't know if If this will help but the games I tried to play are God of war, Fortnite, Red...
  4. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: When ever I try to play a game on my pc the game crashes in 5 or 15 minutes this has been happening for four days now. I also don't know much about pcs but if someone could help me I would be so greatful....
  5. my game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game keeps crashing: gives me this secure boot is not enabled on this machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-keeps-crashing/3ee03dbe-ec16-4579-b581-79bdbb89174d
  6. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My games keep crashing: Hey there,so my games keep crashing first time occurred in Rainbow Six Siege and now in Dying Light aswellGame crashed and all open apps turn black.The reliability monitoring shows me 2 different hardware failures:Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEventCode: 164Parameter 1:...
  7. My games keep crashing

My games keep crashing: Hey there,so my games keep crashing first time occurred in Rainbow Six Siege and now in Dying Light aswellGame crashed and all open apps turn black.The reliability monitoring shows me 2 different hardware failures:Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEventCode: 164Parameter 1:...
  8. All my games keep crashing without error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games keep crashing without error?: This is the game crash dumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 X86Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  9. All my games keep crashing without error?

All my games keep crashing without error?: This is the game crash dumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 X86Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. All Of My Games Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Of My Games Crash: Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash....