Windows 10: All of my Microsoft Store apps that used to be in My Library are now gone.

Discus and support All of my Microsoft Store apps that used to be in My Library are now gone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's probably a coincidence, as this is probably the fault of a recent update, but after reinstalling Windows 10 on one of my laptops it appears that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by prcappy, Mar 10, 2020.

1. prcappy Win User

All of my Microsoft Store apps that used to be in My Library are now gone.

It's probably a coincidence, as this is probably the fault of a recent update, but after reinstalling Windows 10 on one of my laptops it appears that my Microsoft account itself is corrupt now. I've lost all my library of apps in the Microsoft Store. No matter what PC I'm on, the Store shows no apps exist and that I need to add apps to my library. I can manually install the apps, and each one shows I "own" it but the Store itself will not show this when I search for all owned apps. Since this is happening on all my PCs I think my account needs to be looked at from your end and fixed. That's the only thing that makes sense, otherwise how else could this be affecting each and every machine I'm logging into with my Microsoft account? Every one of these machines is fully updated to the latest version of Windows 10 1909. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Allen

:)

prcappy, Mar 10, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 10, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

How Do I Disown an App in my Microsoft Store Library?

Hi,

May we know what device are you using to access Microsoft Store? If your using a Windows phone, you can hide an app from your app list by doing the following steps:

• Go to Microsoft Store.
    • Tap Menu (3 lines icon) on the top-left side, and then tap
      My Library
    • Tap Show all.
    • Hide the app by tapping the ellipsis (3 dots icon) associated with it , and then tap
      Hide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. All of my Microsoft Store apps that used to be in My Library are now gone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. my library games are gone help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my library games are gone help: hello i can find my game's anymore i can see them when i search for it in the shop that i own the game's for example forza horizen but i cant see them in my library i've tried reinstallng my windows to fix this but dint help pls help me want my games back...
  3. Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library

Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library: I have built a PC logged into my account and can see my purchases there but when I go into Microsoft Store to my library there is nothing there. I was advised to contact Microsoft which I did. I spent 4 hours from start to finish being moved from one department to the other....
  4. All of my windows apps are gone.

All of my windows apps are gone.: I do not know what happened but all of my windows apps are gone. Windows store is gone as well. I try to go to the windows store online and download the app but it does not do anything when I get the download button. I can't use any windows app at all....
  5. All my windows app are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my windows app are gone: All of the apps like windows store ar just gone and replaced by msresourceappname or similar. Ive already tried several different codes in powershell and reset the pc fully. submitted by /u/Browypl [link] [comments]...
  6. Apps missing from my library and Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps missing from my library and Store: I had a couple of paint by number apps sticking. This has happened before; solution was to uninstall and reinstall. I just did this. Now they are missing from the Store and my Library. Other apps still installed in this category are also missing from Library and Store. What...
  7. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library: I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem. 160344
  8. Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty'

Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty': I can't seem to find any on-line help for this problem. When I open MS Store on my W10 machines, opening My Library has no apps listed on it. In reality, I must have accumulated more than a hundred over the years since W10 was first released. Strangely, looking at the...
  9. Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone: I've had this problem for a while now, and I have no idea what's happening. First, I was unable to open the start menu at all. I pressed the windows key, nothing. Pressed the icon in the bottom left corner, nothing. Tried Cortana, nothing. Then, some of my apps on my task...
  10. Windows Store "My Library" and App differences

Windows Store "My Library" and App differences: Finally got around freshly installing my gaming desktop and wanted to install some apps from the Windows Store that I use frequently. Noticed a few things and trying to wrap my OCD head around this: 1. I used Apps like Facebook regularly. Why does the store say "get"...