Windows 10: All of my networking stuff is gone after BSOD

Discus and support All of my networking stuff is gone after BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Same old Page fault error, but now I have no way to access the internet. How do I fix this? Edit My drivers are still in Device Manager, but toggling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ceaselessphilosopher, Jan 11, 2020.

1. All of my networking stuff is gone after BSOD

Same old Page fault error, but now I have no way to access the internet. How do I fix this? Edit My drivers are still in Device Manager, but toggling then doesn't do anything *and the BSOD error mentioned the wireless network adapter, I think

submitted by /u/ceaselessphilosopher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ceaselessphilosopher, Jan 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 11, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Autumn20 Win User

All of my networking stuff is gone after BSOD

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

All of my networking stuff is gone after BSOD

1. All of my networking stuff is gone after BSOD - Similar Threads - networking stuff gone

2. Network stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuff: So a months ago we bought a wireless wifi, we used and it went fine, but a couple days later my wifi gets really wierd, it gets "spikes" if you know what i mean. Basically it would go to 8kbps when normally it should be 3-5 mpbs to 0kbps on repeat. Does anyone know how to fix...
  3. Network stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuff: So a months ago we bought a wireless wifi, we used and it went fine, but a couple days later my wifi gets really wierd, it gets "spikes" if you know what i mean. Basically it would go to 8kbps when normally it should be 3-5 mpbs to 0kbps on repeat. Does anyone know how to fix...
  4. Network stuff

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Most of my stuff is gone after yesterday night for some reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most of my stuff is gone after yesterday night for some reason: I have some stuff but most of my documents and everything else is gone. Why is this HAPPENING!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-stuff-is-gone-after-yesterday-night-for/82bc9415-cb87-4dae-9e7b-2fe4cc7f95cd
  6. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  7. All my images, documents and other stuff is gone after an error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my images, documents and other stuff is gone after an error: My PC froze completely, so I had to hard reboot, and it booted, then froze again. I rebooted it again, and then the PC told me "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in". I exited and tried logging in again, and this time it worked but everything was reset. I still had all...
  8. Windows Suddenly turned on and all my stuff is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Suddenly turned on and all my stuff is gone: Just turned on my pc today and it on sign in page said configuring and suddenly all my stuff is gone, nvidia control panel is missing, all my files are are their but no shortcuts , my theme is reset, it said I'm signed into temporary account Pls help!!! submitted by...
  9. all my stuff is gone!

all my stuff is gone!: yesterday after restarting my computer it had been a while all my stuff disappeared....my desktop background pic was removed to a black screen, icons on my task bar turned into little blank piece of paper icons, file folders on my desktop are gone, lots of programs are gone...
  10. i did a update and all my stuff is gone

i did a update and all my stuff is gone: I did a update and all my stuff is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-update-and-all-my-stuff-is-gone/77ef77ff-5c62-49ec-b73f-12cec50eeb11"