Windows 10: all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong.

Discus and support all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hellow, all of my Microsoft passwords are wrong since I reset my laptop. When I try to fix them Microsoft tries to verify it's me by sending a code but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RandyFornoff1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong.

Hellow, all of my Microsoft passwords are wrong since I reset my laptop. When I try to fix them Microsoft tries to verify it's me by sending a code but when I put the code in Microsoft tells me the code is incorrect, but edge has the same code. I just tried a password for one of my other account usernames and it let me in. what do I do to correct this. thank you.

:)

RandyFornoff1, Aug 25, 2019
  2. cmp9969 Win User

Wrong Password

The "Old Password" is the password to your local account. It is about to change your local account to a Microsoft Account. If you don't mind this, then enter your local account password. If you think this is overly intrusive of Microsoft, don't do it and let Cortana die.

cmp9969, Aug 25, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong.

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong.

1. all of my passwords for microsoft accounts are wrong. - Similar Threads - passwords microsoft accounts

2. Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.: I am always having trouble signing into my microsoft account. I just reseted my password and logged in. I am trying to log into mail now and it is saying. I have just one password. I don't remember the last time I fluently longed into outlook without an issue. Is it that...
  3. Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.: I am always having trouble signing into my microsoft account. I just reseted my password and logged in. I am trying to log into mail now and it is saying. I have just one password. I don't remember the last time I fluently longed into outlook without an issue. Is it that...
  4. Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. PC asks for password of wrong Microsoft account after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asks for password of wrong Microsoft account after update: I was working, I left the room and when coming back the PC Acer, Windows 10 had updated. Now to unlock it it asks for a password of a Microsoft account connected to an email I don't have access to. I have another Microsoft account, but I see no possibility to insert my own...
  6. PC asks for password of wrong Microsoft account after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC asks for password of wrong Microsoft account after update: I was working, I left the room and when coming back the PC Acer, Windows 10 had updated. Now to unlock it it asks for a password of a Microsoft account connected to an email I don't have access to. I have another Microsoft account, but I see no possibility to insert my own...
  7. Microsoft account password change email showing wrong browser

Microsoft account password change email showing wrong browser: Hi, I received and email regarding Microsoft account password change. My only concern is that under Browser it shows Safari and I do not have Safari on my PC. Could this be a hack? How could this be? Microsoft account Your password changed Your password for the Microsoft...
  8. Can't sign in with a microsoft account because of wrong windows password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in with a microsoft account because of wrong windows password: Hi there, I had been using a 'local' account in my laptop and because using a Microsoft account is easier with a windows laptop I thought of switching to it, but I cannot "sign in with a microsoft account instead" because it asks the current windows password and I have...
  9. There's something wrong with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There's something wrong with my Microsoft account: So today I turned on my laptop And an update happened, I waited for and logged in, but when I put in my password in, only see when it finally loaded that my desktop was completely different from how I had it set up, then I got a message in the bottom right-hand corner of the...
  10. Can't open my account- "Wrong password"

Can't open my account- "Wrong password": I'm the administrator but can not open my account, however my wife can, She is not the administrator. Every time I try to change user account a window app pops up and says enter password and when I do it says wrong password, but its the one I use to open my computer *...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Must I use a strong password for my Microsoft account?

2. microsoft says wrong password each time i sign in. i have canged the password 4 times so far