Windows 10: All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File

Discus and support All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I go to open my photos in my one drive, first off, I am unable to see any of the thumbails for each photo. They all represent this white page with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kiyuki P., Aug 31, 2019.

1. Kiyuki P. Win User

All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File

When I go to open my photos in my one drive, first off, I am unable to see any of the thumbails for each photo. They all represent this white page with blue mountains. At first, I thought they we're syncing, but when I click on a photo file, it opens the photo in the photo app, giving me the file photo name and says. "We can't open this file." How do I fix this?

There are also a few apps, such as Chrome, Duolingo, Word, and Microsoft Edge thumbnailed to my desktop, and it does the same exact thing. However, the when I click on it, nothing happens.

This occured when I updated to the newst version of windows 10.

Please, help me resolve this issue.

:)

Kiyuki P., Aug 31, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 31, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Old Mac formatted photo files need to be opened on my PC.

Believe it or not, with APT on a pc it will open the volume but none of the file data will be valid. I've seen it before and it's weird as hell.

R-T-B, Aug 31, 2019
  4. All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File

1. All of My Photos Cannot Be Seen When I Open the File - Similar Threads - Photos Cannot Open

2. ive seen this thing on my pc and when i try to open stuff it says "cannot execute...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ive seen this thing on my pc and when i try to open stuff it says "cannot execute...: C:\Users\boogl\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb15264.36605 i saw this on my files and i want too know if its a virus or if i should leave it there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-seen-this-thing-on-my-pc-and-when-i-try-to/a79f371a-c829-4a38-b27a-15b32d48c127
  3. ive seen this thing on my pc and when i try to open stuff it says "cannot execute...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive seen this thing on my pc and when i try to open stuff it says "cannot execute...: C:\Users\boogl\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb15264.36605 i saw this on my files and i want too know if its a virus or if i should leave it there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-seen-this-thing-on-my-pc-and-when-i-try-to/a79f371a-c829-4a38-b27a-15b32d48c127
  4. ive seen this thing on my pc and when i try to open stuff it says "cannot execute...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open my photo file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my photo file: hi everyone, last night want to open my picture file but unfortunately I can't open it. everytime I tried to click the -picture, the picture won't shows and the only one showing was pop up notification saying the location of the file and after that file system error with some...
  6. I can't open my photo file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my photo file: hi everyone, last night want to open my picture file but unfortunately I can't open it. everytime I tried to click the -picture, the picture won't shows and the only one showing was pop up notification saying the location of the file and after that file system error with some...
  7. I cannot open my system files at all. Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot open my system files at all. Why?: I cannot open my system files at all. Why? My search box is inoperable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-system-files-at-all-why/59da5c00-e6b9-4879-b2ad-14dec3b10621
  8. i cant seen to open rar. files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant seen to open rar. files: Hello, ive been downloading mods for a game but when i pressed "Open with" i pressed notebook *for some dumb reason* and i dident know that i had "Always open with" checked so now every .rar thing will turn out to be notebook....
  9. Cannot open some files in the photos app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open some files in the photos app: I have a bunch of photos from 2015-present that were transferred from my old laptop to my Surface go about a year ago. I've been trying to declutter my photos app and make more space, but the majority of my photos are greyed out and when I click on them it says that "We can't...
  10. Files on USB cannot be seen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files on USB cannot be seen: My backup files/folders cannot be seen on USB drive. After going through the routine to show hidden files and restarting they can be seen. Next time USB drive is connected they do not show again. I have gone through the process to show hidden files several times but...