Windows 10: All of my sign in options are Unavailable

Discus and support All of my sign in options are Unavailable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I was trying to sign in to my laptop using the fingerprint reader, nothing happened. I found out all of my sign-in options said "This option is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by faithphd, May 30, 2021.

1. faithphd Win User

All of my sign in options are Unavailable

When I was trying to sign in to my laptop using the fingerprint reader, nothing happened. I found out all of my sign-in options said "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it.

:)

faithphd, May 30, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are unable to use Windows Hello Face and PIN on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Reset Windows Hello Biometric Database:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on OK.
    3. Look for Windows Biometric Service, double click on it and click on Stop.
    4. Now, go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioDatabase, take a backup of all the files inside the WinBioDatabase folder.
    5. After taking a backup of the files, delete all the files.
    6. Now, open Services by following step 1 and 2, and restart the Windows Biometric Service.
    7. Go to Start >> Settings >> Accounts >> Sign-in options and register the Face data again.

You may want to refer the suggestions provided by EddyK
    replied on ‎03-29-2020 in the thread
    Windows sign-in options "currently unavailable"

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 30, 2021
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, May 30, 2021
  4. Urbklr Win User

SWTOR Beta Sign-Up!

I was going to the next step, and it loaded the unavailable page *Frown All of my sign in options are Unavailable :(

Urbklr, May 30, 2021
Thema:

1. All of my sign in options are Unavailable - Similar Threads - sign options are

2. All sign-in options unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All sign-in options unavailable: I am using a slightly older windows 11 Insider build, and I am using a Dell Inspiron 5410, which has a fingerprint sensor. However, when I turn it on, I am forced to sign in with my PIN. Are there any fixes for this?...
  3. All sign-in options unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All sign-in options unavailable: I am using a slightly older windows 11 Insider build, and I am using a Dell Inspiron 5410, which has a fingerprint sensor. However, when I turn it on, I am forced to sign in with my PIN. Are there any fixes for this?...
  4. All Sign-In Options are Unavailable

All Sign-In Options are Unavailable: Hello, I have a Windows 11 laptop with a fingerprint scanner and windows hello as a way to sign in. However, recently I haven't been able to sign in any other way except for the pin. I have gone to look at the sign-in methods on the laptop and all say "This option is...
  5. All Sign-In Options are Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Sign-In Options are Unavailable: Hello, I have a Windows 11 laptop with a fingerprint scanner and windows hello as a way to sign in. However, recently I haven't been able to sign in any other way except for the pin. I have gone to look at the sign-in methods on the laptop and all say "This option is...
  6. All my sign-in options are unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my sign-in options are unavailable: All of my sign-in options say "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it.I already deleted the NGC folder as recommended by others, but this did not help.How can I change my pin?...
  7. All my sign-in options are unavailable

All my sign-in options are unavailable: All of my sign-in options say "This option is currently unavailable". I can only use my pin to sign in, but since the Windows Hello PIN is unavailable, I can't change it.I already deleted the NGC folder as recommended by others, but this did not help.How can I change my pin?...
  8. All my sign-in options are unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. All my Sign-In Options are Unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my Sign-In Options are Unavailable: Hello, I have a new laptop that has a biometric fingerprint reader but everything in my Windows Hello Sign-In Options says unavailable. I cannot even change my current PIN, how do I fix this problem? This is what appears in the settings sign in options. [ATTACH] I tried...
  10. All Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All Windows Hello sign-in options are unavailable: [ATTACH]I just purchased a ASUS Zenbook Flip S and Windows Hello worked when I set up my laptop, however right after setup, Face, Fingerprint and PIN sign-in options all say "This option is currently unavailable". I only set up PIN and Fingerprint during setup and I can still...