Windows 10: All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

Discus and support All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HilpoWuXing, Nov 12, 2020.

1. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU should support Graphics or Performance. I remember selecting performance and now everything is broken. I don't know where I selected it but any other way of fixing would be helpful.
    All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it [​IMG]

:)

HilpoWuXing, Nov 12, 2020

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,
    I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Nov 12, 2020
  4. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,

I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

1. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - Text broken don't

2. my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.: One day I just turned on my PC and my taskbar for the middle screen has moved up, it looks like the apps are floating and it's annoying to look at, how do I fix this?...
  3. my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.: One day I just turned on my PC and my taskbar for the middle screen has moved up, it looks like the apps are floating and it's annoying to look at, how do I fix this?...
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  5. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it: a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in the laptop but it is still not working. no matter what i do, the only screen that i can make it to is the repair your computer...
  9. my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...: Name: System boot log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed: --------------------------- Name: Event log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed:...
  10. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...