Windows 10: All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

Discus and support All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HilpoWuXing, Nov 12, 2020.

1. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU should support Graphics or Performance. I remember selecting performance and now everything is broken. I don't know where I selected it but any other way of fixing would be helpful.
    All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it [​IMG]

:)

HilpoWuXing, Nov 12, 2020

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,
    I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Nov 12, 2020
  4. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,

I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

1. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - Text broken don't

2. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d
  3. Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it: I have an old laptop that I installed windows 10 on a few years ago, and now I'm trying to sell it so I factory reset the laptop, and while it was reinstalling windows something unplugged it and it died, I've tried a windows installation media USB but when I plug it in and...
  4. My mouse moves delayed, and I don't know how to fix it.

My mouse moves delayed, and I don't know how to fix it.: Pretty often, though not all the time, my mouse will move slowly and delayed, very sluggishly, sometimes move to a random part of the screen. Sometimes, it will be just fine. Because the mouse moves so weirdly, it takes me another few seconds to get my mouse over something I...
  5. I don't know how to fix this please help

I don't know how to fix this please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arun071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izlwsm/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_please_help/
  6. Please help I Don't know how to fix

Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/
  7. PIN error, don't know how to fix it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN error, don't know how to fix it: So several months ago some kind of error happened and my PIN stopped working. Like, one day I couldn't get into my computer with the PIN I had used for over a year. It acts like I don't have a pin, but I also have a pin, and that pin is compromised, but I don't have the...
  8. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    color management of display-I don't know how to fix it: I moved my computer & monitor couple of days ago, and when I got it back in place, my screen was suddenly way, way too red. I tried to go in and fix it, but now it is dark & I can't see it very well. Any ideas? It seems really complex for someone like me who is not a...
  10. i don't know how to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i don't know how to reset my pc: How do I go about resetting my PC? I have a virus on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-reset-my-pc/0949c461-8a9b-45f5-82f6-3b47df87e1e3