Windows 10: All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up...

Discus and support All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toonieboireddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/toonieboireddit, Nov 9, 2019.

1. All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up...

/u/toonieboireddit, Nov 9, 2019

2. video not exporting from Photos

I've tried repeatedly to share a video created within Photos. It looks fine within the app, but the images in the exported file are nothing but coloured snow.

annoyed0630, Nov 9, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up...

Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the issue that you are facing while exporting a video. We will need the following information from you to help you further:

• What happens when you try to save the file with a different name?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried?

As per the description in the screenshot, firstly, I would suggest you to close all other instances of Photos app and then try exporting the video.

If that doesn’t help follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Using a different file name

You can try using a different file name and see if that makes a difference.

Method 2: Saving in a different location

I suggest you to try exporting the file in a different location and see if you are able to export it.

Method 3: Creating a new video

If the issue persists, you can try creating the video from scratch and check if that helps.

For additional information, you may also refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up...

1. All of my video files that I export end up looking grey and washed out. Some colours end up... - Similar Threads - video files export

2. HDR washed out looking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDR washed out looking: It seems to be a bug going back years now, but is there any way to get HDR mode looking normal and not super washed out? Fullscreen game HDR works fine, but desktop HDR looks like trash. submitted by /u/XSSpants [link] [comments]...
  3. Files backed up to an external harddrive that end up with the file extension "last"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files backed up to an external harddrive that end up with the file extension "last"...: Backed up files on PC running Windows 10 to a WD My Passport Ultra external hard drive. But the files all have a file extension "last" attached to them making them unreadable. Is this a Windows issue/fix, or is it possibly caused by the software associated with the...
  4. Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out.: Is there an automatic picture display set-up or what is the standard choice of colours? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-colour-of-my-pictures-looks-washed-out/73b43616-1b7b-4760-ac44-3e1e3538771d
  5. .puma at the end all of my files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .puma at the end all of my files: Hello guys.i have a big issue at the end all my file has a .puma that make the file Doesnt work at all i scan full my pc with any antivirus but its doesnt work plz guys help me * Moved from Windows 10/Security...
  6. .puma at the end all of my files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .puma at the end all of my files: Hello guys.i have a big issue at the end all my file has a .puma that make the file Doesnt work at all i scan full my pc with any antivirus but its doesnt work plz guys help me...
  7. My MS account sign in ended up on a domain

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My MS account sign in ended up on a domain: I tried adding my old email address in settings & it adds it & I verified it but it says it cannot be made my default account because it's on a domain. I just created this hotmail account on the Internet on my home laptop. It used to be my sign in. How did it end up on a...
  8. 1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1 of 2 starts end up as a BSOD: Hello, When i start up my notebook half the time it hits a BSOD as it starts up (after windows load, or when you see the login screen) Thanks for your help. 39114
  9. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...: Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)...
  10. Text is Greyed/Washed Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Text is Greyed/Washed Out: I have poor eyesight and have setup high contrast to see things better in windows 10. Also set the font to 10 point bold and tried the 125% setting. In windows 7 I did not have this issue, I used the classic theme, and just set the fonts all bold, no problem. I think I...