Windows 10: All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help?

Discus and support All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This is a problem i have been encountering.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gamabon, May 16, 2019.

1. Gamabon Win User

All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help?

All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help? 0997e13d-7aff-4fda-ba3d-9da04647d37a?upload=true.png This is a problem i have been encountering.

:)

Gamabon, May 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2019
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, May 16, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

P4-630, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help? - Similar Threads - apps are corrupted

2. My windows is corrupted and I can't fix it. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is corrupted and I can't fix it. Help!: Hello there, I tried installing an application on my laptop but it did not have an installation file. So I copied the application's files into the C/programs folder. Windows said the application may be incompatible and could not run the application. Upon restarting, my laptop...
  3. My windows is corrupted and I can't fix it. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is corrupted and I can't fix it. Help!: Hello there, I tried installing an application on my laptop but it did not have an installation file. So I copied the application's files into the C/programs folder. Windows said the application may be incompatible and could not run the application. Upon restarting, my laptop...
  4. Corrupted Windows? Multiple BSODs. Any help appreciated.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted Windows? Multiple BSODs. Any help appreciated.: Hello all,Currently having real issues with my pc. 4 days ago it started blue screening every couple of minutes giving random errors. Decided to try a fresh install of windows 2 days ago and ended up with Windows being even more unstable, spewing out BSODs. Tried another...
  5. Can't install ANY app at all - Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install ANY app at all - Help!: I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is everything works just fine except i can't install any app or program at all. I download the installers but when i run .exe to install...
  6. Windows Store Games Corrupted Is There Any Fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Games Corrupted Is There Any Fix?: Hi, I've installed several games that are linked to my game pass ultimate in the past week. Gears 5, sea of thieves, rage 2, forza horizon 4 and MS flight sim 2020. These were all installed during the past week and have very little if any play time on them. I've gone to...
  7. My Windows is corrupted help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows is corrupted help: I was playing a game and clicked off to another monitor to look something up on chrome this minimized the game. When I tried to click back on it would not come back up and stopped playback on Spotify, I gave it some time and it still wasn't showing up, and hovering over the...
  8. My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes?: My Windows store app is not linking my account to any of the apps. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-store-app-is-not-linking-my-account-to/8e6a0fda-7c21-4c3a-b550-66a583bfb6a1
  9. Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app: Hello, I got BSOD during moving Metro Exodus game (Windows Store) to another drive. After the restart, the files were corrupted and I uninstalled the game. Since then I am not able to download the game from Windows Store. I always get "Something happened on our end"...
  10. ReFS cannot fix corruption--can file be accessed at all?

in Windows 10 Support
    ReFS cannot fix corruption--can file be accessed at all?: With Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions: If integrity streams settings are enabled and an error is returned instead of requested data because ReFS is unable to correct a corruption, can the data still be accessed by disabling integrity streams? If not, is there some other way to...