Windows 10: All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help?

Discus and support All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This is a problem i have been encountering.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gamabon, May 16, 2019.

1. Gamabon Win User

All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help?

All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help? 0997e13d-7aff-4fda-ba3d-9da04647d37a?upload=true.png This is a problem i have been encountering.

:)

Gamabon, May 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2019
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, May 16, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

P4-630, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. All of my windows apps are corrupted. Windows cannot fix this. any help? - Similar Threads - apps are corrupted

2. Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop: Whenever i click on sign in with a microsoft account a grey box appears and disappears within fractions of seconds. This happens with all apps(edge,cortana,store,email,calendar,xbox,etc. and simple log in. Ran the diagnostics but didnt work - read as need a microsoft account....
  3. All my windows apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my windows apps not working: Calculator, calendar, mail, App store, etc are not working When open - It opens and then closes automatically and shows error message *The App Didn't start* tried WSReset.exe from CMD command and it also shows error Also reseted app data from settings No 3rd party...
  4. ReFS cannot fix corruption--can file be accessed at all?

in Windows 10 Support
    ReFS cannot fix corruption--can file be accessed at all?: With Windows 10 Pro for Workstaions: If integrity streams settings are enabled and an error is returned instead of requested data because ReFS is unable to correct a corruption, can the data still be accessed by disabling integrity streams? If not, is there some other way to...
  5. Cannot install any apps from windows store

Cannot install any apps from windows store: I have tried all tips from web about this problem including changing my region and language to United states re-install the apps app re-installed the media packs etc I still get "Try again Later - something happened at our end" this must be the most annoying error message...
  6. Windows Apps not working, none of the fixes help

Windows Apps not working, none of the fixes help: I have recently upgraded to Insider Builds of Windows 10, but after many errors I encountered with it I decided to roll back. I had an option to restore to the previous version of Windows in the settings app, and so I have done so. This rolled me back to pre-Insider normal...
  7. windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps

windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps: I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster. After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer shows any application... I uninstalled the program but the problem persists. Now, I update to build 10328 and nothing...
  8. Corrupted Windows Apps

Corrupted Windows Apps: Hello techies, I recently upgraded my windows 10 to the November update (version 1511, build 10586). Problem is most of the windows apps no longer work: Windows app thumbnails do not show on the start menu The apps themselves do not open. Have tried re-registering...
  9. SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?: Hi guys. I know this may be old news to some of you guys, but posting anyway. So I installed a game which did some net framework installing and after that had a hang. Removed the game, did sfc and found corrupt files. C:\Windows\system32>sfc\scannow The system cannot...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error: Sure this is here but can't really find it. Can I reinstall Windows 10 Pro without lossing any App? I never save my data on the "C" drive since I have a "Data" partition I always have. Am only concerned about Apps. The instruction I found mentioned being able to reinstall...