Windows 10: All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list

Discus and support All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, For understanding purpose I am naming my wifi connection as A and other connections are B,C,D,E,F,..etc Laptop and mobile are in same room... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swaroopkamana, Oct 19, 2018.

1. All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list

Hi Team,

For understanding purpose I am naming my wifi connection as A and other connections are B,C,D,E,F,..etc

Laptop and mobile are in same room

Laptop connected to wifi A

Mobile connected to wifi A

all of sudden

Laptop disconnected to wifi and couldn't able for find wifi A in the available connections list, but can see many other networks available B,C,D,E,F,..etc.

Mobile is still connected to wifi A

I tried my laptop to connect to wifi B, it is successful. Don't know what is the problem.

My laptop is uptodate, even i updated the drivers. uninstalled and restarted the device still able to connect to wifi B but couldn't able to find wifi A in the list.

Please help.

:)

swaroopkamana, Oct 19, 2018
  2. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

3. ranger03 Win User
    wifi networks

All of a sudden I can not see the list of available wifi networks

ranger03, Oct 19, 2018
  4. mizkhan Win User

All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list

1. All of sudden my wifi network is not showing in the available wifi networks list - Similar Threads - sudden wifi network

2. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  3. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  4. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  5. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  7. Available Wifi Networks List

Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  8. Available Wifi Networks List

9. WiFi not showing up on available network list...

WiFi not showing up on available network list...: I have done the appropriate troubleshooting and updated my computer, Dell, Windows 10, rebooted everything... Consistently, I am not getting my router to show up on available networks. I have a dozen or so other devices and computer on wifi now and my computer works on all...
  10. Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks: One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it?...