Windows 10: All of the above in Security settings

Discus and support All of the above in Security settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had some issues before with hacking. Well I did a "reset and upgrade" now I have no access at all in deleting anything on my laptop. As a matter a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shawntatum, Sep 4, 2018.

1. All of the above in Security settings

I had some issues before with hacking. Well I did a "reset and upgrade" now I have no access at all in deleting anything on my laptop. As a matter a fact when I go into "about device" the information is wrong and I can not get the Network off of my laptop it will not let me change anything. Is there any thing I can do in order to take control back of my laptop other than taking it to someone and paying a hole butt load of money to. I even got a call from someone that had given me an IP Address and told me to call them back well I did and than I did a reverse check on the number and there was no record of it. Please tell me what to do. My IP Address on my laptop is even wrong.

:)

shawntatum, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

All of the above in Security settings

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

All of the above in Security settings

1. All of the above in Security settings - Similar Threads - above Security settings

2. Virtual keyboard above all others tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual keyboard above all others tabs: Hey , I have panasonic fz-g1 tablet with win 10 on it and I have a web app that take some text input from user in a form but when I press on the input, the virtual keyboard narrows the browser window and messes up my app instead of being on top of the other tabsDo I have a...
  3. Virtual keyboard above all others tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual keyboard above all others tabs: Hey , I have panasonic fz-g1 tablet with win 10 on it and I have a web app that take some text input from user in a form but when I press on the input, the virtual keyboard narrows the browser window and messes up my app instead of being on top of the other tabsDo I have a...
  4. Virtual keyboard above all others tabs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. security settings

security settings: how do i reset security settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-settings/b287c97f-c63b-4d39-b7ff-ae7b696a326b
  6. security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security settings: how do i reset security settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-settings/b287c97f-c63b-4d39-b7ff-ae7b696a326b
  7. security settings

security settings: I am not able to schedule a ZOOM meeting or make payments to some vendors from my computer. The schedules and payments go through on my wife's computer so I know the payment method and scheduling process are correct....
  8. security settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security settings: I am not able to schedule a ZOOM meeting or make payments to some vendors from my computer. The schedules and payments go through on my wife's computer so I know the payment method and scheduling process are correct....
  9. windows security screen is blank and all setting is off

windows security screen is blank and all setting is off: windows security screen is blank and all setting is off can't change them to on. I tried windows update nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-screen-is-blank-and-all-setting/89f96eee-3589-4c4a-97e4-a8276ed00a6a
  10. How to apply security setting to all users?

How to apply security setting to all users?: Under administrator account, once many privacy setting are setup, I would like to know on how to apply those settings into all different users without repeating setup the same setting for each user individually. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any...