Windows 10: All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

Discus and support All of the sudden many drivers stopped working?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Was playing a game everything froze. I restarted the computer now sound isn't working some USB aren't working and there's this mouse circle that keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Travisdrey23, May 21, 2020.

1. All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

Was playing a game everything froze. I restarted the computer now sound isn't working some USB aren't working and there's this mouse circle that keeps blinking when I'm not doing anything? What happened need help

submitted by /u/Travisdrey23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Travisdrey23, May 21, 2020

2. audio stopped working, windows 10

upgraded to windows 10 by reservation few days ago... compatibility test result was fine... audio stopped working all of a sudden... tried upgrading the driver software in device manager
    but in vain... also tried these methods suggested by Microsoft help community... but the audio is still not working, neither speakers nor headphones

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Playing Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Playing Audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

If there no updated drivers available on the computer manufacturer’s website, then try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers
    in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the audio driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer and check if the issue persists

gomo_vivek, May 21, 2020
  3. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, May 21, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

Windows 10: Wifi stopped working all of a sudden

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “ Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Arul_D, May 21, 2020
Thema:

All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

1. All of the sudden many drivers stopped working?? - Similar Threads - sudden many drivers

2. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  3. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  4. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN

PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN: My Printer is not working on Windows 10. I did everything from troubleshooting to unplugging the Printer, uninstall the Printer, then reinstalled it, nothing seems to work. I never had a problem with my Printer before...it just stopped working. Any suggestions on what I...
  6. all of my ports stopped working all of the sudden.

all of my ports stopped working all of the sudden.: hello all. so basically my ports stopped working i only have 3 ports on the back that they are still working but all of the remaining ports stopped even the front ones and the type C ports. and its kinda weird because i think they give small power if i plug a hard drive...
  7. Bluetooth drivers stopped working all of the sudden.

Bluetooth drivers stopped working all of the sudden.: I was using my headphones and all of the sudden they stopped working and the laptop speakers started instead. I checked my Bluetooth settings to find that I couldn't turn it on anymore. [ATTACH] I should mention that the Bluetooth icon shoesn't show up in the system tray...
  8. All of my USB Controller drivers suddenly stopped working

All of my USB Controller drivers suddenly stopped working: Everything was working fine - I went out for about an hour and came back to my PC and the mouse and keyboard had stopped working. They work fine in BIOS and in the Automatic Repair screen so I know it's a Windows issue, not a hardware one. I was finally able to borrow a PS/2...
  9. Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work

Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work: I had an issue where my headphones suddenly stopped working, and while troubleshooting went through all the possible online solutions: making sure drivers were updated, sound was on and off mute, checked the sound setting for correct default etc., all to no avail. I found an...
  10. My headphones stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    My headphones stopped working all of a sudden: I have the Black ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR, and I've had it for a long time, I was using it fine, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I think I clicked a button or something, and the sound went completely off. So I tried restarting... didn't work, I tried...