Windows 10: All of windows services is stop working

Discus and support All of windows services is stop working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, recently, I have an issue with something that I can't find any solution for it: all of my window services are grey out and all of my office... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Amirreza MDN, Jan 16, 2020.

1. All of windows services is stop working

hi, recently, I have an issue with something that I can't find any solution for it: all of my window services are grey out and all of my office document that I created before are saying I need permission for access, I try some method but none of them worked.

here some pictures of my issue, maybe it can help to solve the problem. All of windows services is stop working 656933b8-702d-43b3-a50b-b245c28bed81?upload=true.jpg All of windows services is stop working 89f6f0e9-c707-4d12-a8a8-0c4287ad46ed?upload=true.jpg All of windows services is stop working 4fbce294-560d-4cb3-81b6-d99003981e0e?upload=true.jpg All of windows services is stop working 0686c61d-9b68-4870-af7a-554ba8def941?upload=true.jpg

:)

Amirreza MDN, Jan 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2020
  3. dustyshiv Win User
    Services stopped working during crunching and folding

Guys,

Have noticed something recently. Have my PC crunching on all four cores and folding on dual 9800GTXs and temps. are moderate since I run watercooled at stock speeds. But I get different pop up windows sayin that

Diskeeper service has stopped working or Symantec service has stopped working or some other service has stopped working.

Not to mention a couple of computational errors during folding. I hear Mussels yelling "Hardware failure"!!

Whats ur thoughts on this guys??

Appreciate your help!!

dustyshiv, Jan 16, 2020
  4. All of windows services is stop working

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile All of windows services is stop working :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

All of windows services is stop working

1. All of windows services is stop working - Similar Threads - services stop working

2. Audio Service Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Service Stopped Working: Hi, my audio was working fine earlier but after turning my computer off with a windows update my audio service stopped running. I've tried a few things I've seen online but not having any luck. The only thing that isn't running is the windows audio service, but the windows...
  3. Audio Service Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Service Stopped Working: Hi, my audio was working fine earlier but after turning my computer off with a windows update my audio service stopped running. I've tried a few things I've seen online but not having any luck. The only thing that isn't running is the windows audio service, but the windows...
  4. Audio Service Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sound service stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound service stopped working: Hi, my nephew had messed with my laptop and now the audio service is now stuck on 'stopping' and the other audio terminal creation service has stopped and won't start, I tried restarting my laptop but that didn't work, is there is a way to get it going again....
  6. Windows Defender Service Stop Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Service Stop Working: Sense and WdNisSvc services have stopped but when i try to start it this pops up[Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-service-stop-working/f0f9b965-9d1e-4205-936f-755985b1ba57
  7. Bluetooth services stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth services stops working: Hi all, at my job, we have 20 or so Acer laptops, and we use BT headsets while working. Every once in a while, one of the computers will suffer an issue wherein the bluetooth stops voice services (Connected Music, Only) and shortly thereafter the entire bluetooth...
  8. Network Adapter stopped working on all Microsoft Services ONLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter stopped working on all Microsoft Services ONLY: I am going to try and give you all as much detail as possible from over the last three days... I play several online games and one day my network icon stopped showing up in my system tray, hidden or otherwise. So I ran the network trouble shooter with Admin privs and it...
  9. Services All Stopped

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Services All Stopped: Have been hacked and all services have been stopped. No way to turn back on. How can I get them to function again? Can't get to internet and can't install any malware software... HELP!...
  10. Windows Orchestrator Service stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Orchestrator Service stopped working: So for a while now I have had this issue, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I have reinstalled Windows 10 four times in the last seven months and while it might work for a while it will always cease function after a while. I am at my wits end and have no clue what to do at...