Windows 10: All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

Discus and support All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Set up a one click desktop icon access to 204 of settings for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Most of Windows setting parameters are here in one listing. Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cherokee, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Cherokee Win User

All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

Set up a one click desktop icon access to 204 of settings for Windows 7, 8 and 10.

Most of Windows setting parameters are here in one listing. Just click the item
    required and the appropriate settings panel comes up.

1. Right-click on the desktop.
    2. Click NEW, then FOLDER.
    3. The folder will be waiting for a name.
    4. Copy the following, and paste it as the NAME:
    GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
    5. Press enter.

You now have a desktop icon, which when clicked, will give you immediate access to 204 of Windows settings in one place.
    If you do not see what you want, then use the Search or Settings menu as usual.

See -

All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click ZBQeThT.jpg

:)

Cherokee, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2019
  4. All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

1. All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click - Similar Threads - Settings Facilities click

2. Setting to one click or two click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting to one click or two click.: how to set to one click for windows icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-to-one-click-or-two-click/30098fc0-1d74-414c-9409-ed2a93b408ef
  3. Setting to one click or two click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting to one click or two click.: how to set to one click for windows icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-to-one-click-or-two-click/30098fc0-1d74-414c-9409-ed2a93b408ef
  4. Setting to one click or two click.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help::: Change High DPI settings for all programs in one command or one click not each...

Help::: Change High DPI settings for all programs in one command or one click not each...: Hello, I have a monitor with 1920x1080 resolution which is Full Hd So When i try to scale to 150% All Program show blurry and not readable So i do many searched in the web and I found must check box of each program for support high dpi scaling i did it and now program runing...
  6. eobd facile

eobd facile: error can not open port 3 at 38400 baud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eobd-facile/c547e411-f275-4fb3-941a-8086849308f3
  7. Setting up all-in-one as scanner.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up all-in-one as scanner.: My PC recognizes my Canon MX920 All-in-One as a printer but not as a scanner. I have the setup CD, but I can't get through the scanner setup wizard. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not....
  8. Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.: I keep getting asked to Activate Widows, but when I click on the "Activation" tab on Settings, there is nothing there, i.e. it appears to have been disabled. This has been happing since Microsoft did a remote scan and repair on my laptop several months ago. During this Live...
  9. Close all open windows with one click.

in Windows 10 Support
    Close all open windows with one click.: Is there a way, or program I can install, that will close everything on the screen with just one click of a keyboard key? That's just one click, not using two keys with each other. Many years ago, I had a program that I installed and it closed everything open by one press of...
  10. Lots of settings all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of settings all in one place: try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.*Thumbs 11968