Windows 10: all old eMails disappeared

Discus and support all old eMails disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Emails stored in folders in Windows Mail have all disappeared except for most recent ones. And, incoming emails getting lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilipNyman, Oct 7, 2019.

1. all old eMails disappeared

Emails stored in folders in Windows Mail have all disappeared except for most recent ones. And, incoming emails getting lost

:)

PhilipNyman, Oct 7, 2019

2. old emails and calendaring disappear after upgrade to 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, old emails and calendar items disappeared from your email folder.

I would suggest you to refer the following sections from the article given below and check.

• You aren't seeing older messages or messages are disappearing from your inbox
    • You aren't seeing your older events or events more than a few weeks in the future.

Refer:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

You may also refer to the article given and check.

Refer:

Set up email and calendar

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Disappearing Emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which email client are you referring to?
    2. Are you referring to notification which occurs on action center?

This behavior occurs because there may be a rule that is moving incoming messages to another folder in the Folder list or mailbox. If you are using Outlook and you are receiving the E-mail notification in the system tray,
    then I would suggest you to refer this article
    for more information about this issue.

You may also try the below suggested step clean the current views to check the emails again. To do so,

1. Press Windows + R key. Type in “outlook.exe /cleanviews” and press
      Enter.
    2. This will restore default views and the custom views you had will be lost.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 7, 2019
  4. all old eMails disappeared

Old emails disappeared when I switched to Windows 10

Hello Andrede,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you have lost your old emails after upgrading to Windows 10.
    I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide you with better assistance.

• Are you facing issue with mail app or Outlook, Office application?
    • Have you tried to login with the same email address on the web? Were you able to find emails?

Here are some articles and threads dealing with the same issue. Try to follow the steps provided in these articles and threads and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Recover deleted items or email in Outlook Web App

All my old hotmail emails have been deleted, how do I get them back?

Restore deleted email messages in Outlook.com

Deleted hotmail account - how to recover old emails

Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

all old eMails disappeared

1. all old eMails disappeared - Similar Threads - old eMails disappeared

2. old email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old email: help5599365127 call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email/c8ef3ec5-6617-4840-a311-2affe9a509fe
  3. Old emails

Old emails: Hello,How do I delete old email and going through and just checking? to see important email to keep ????It seems it does not go pass a certain date. ???!!!Can not make what to do with this problem.All advice welcome.Thank you for your help...
  4. Old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old emails: Hello,How do I delete old email and going through and just checking? to see important email to keep ????It seems it does not go pass a certain date. ???!!!Can not make what to do with this problem.All advice welcome.Thank you for your help...
  5. My Outlook.com email has all disappeared! All I see is this:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook.com email has all disappeared! All I see is this:: My Outlook.com email has all disappeared! All I see is this as below. All my emails seem to have disappeared. Help, please. Dr Chris Hentschel [IMG]...
  6. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  7. old emails

old emails: How do I get rid of past emails on windows10 without having to delete every individual one of them separately! [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-emails/25d321e0-2dbd-41dc-b810-8db92e609c02
  8. Emails disappearing,

Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  9. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?: I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months. I like to be able to see...
  10. Disappearing Emails

Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all old emails have vanished windows 10