Windows 10: all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10

Discus and support all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello after reinstalling windows 10 to my pc I faced problem in open all old files ,all old files formats like 'jpg,pdf,png,txt,etc..' has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by salahqadan, Dec 28, 2018.

1. all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10

hello

after reinstalling windows 10 to my pc I faced problem in open all old files ,all old files formats like 'jpg,pdf,png,txt,etc..' has been transformed to 'djvuu' type which it can't open
    what's the problem ?

all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10 ae69fd14-49a9-4767-b275-b81ff53e4696?upload=true.png

:)

salahqadan, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Dec 28, 2018
  4. tater1955 Win User

all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10

1. all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - old files became

2. Recovering encrypted files after reinstall of Windows 10 with all old user files saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering encrypted files after reinstall of Windows 10 with all old user files saved: Hi guys!I just reinstalled windows10, finding all of my encrypted files cannot be opened.But i saved all the old windows user files.Is it possible to recover the files?Thank you!...
  3. Recovering encrypted files after reinstall of Windows 10 with all old user files saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering encrypted files after reinstall of Windows 10 with all old user files saved: Hi guys!I just reinstalled windows10, finding all of my encrypted files cannot be opened.But i saved all the old windows user files.Is it possible to recover the files?Thank you!...
  4. Recovering encrypted files after reinstall of Windows 10 with all old user files saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All files are downloading pdf file format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files are downloading pdf file format: Everytime i try to download a software, it is getting downloaded in pdf format on my laptop. The scenario is different if if do so on some other device. Why is it happening?...
  6. All files are downloading pdf file format

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All files are downloading pdf file format: Everytime i try to download a software, it is getting downloaded in pdf format on my laptop. The scenario is different if if do so on some other device. Why is it happening?...
  7. after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop"

after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop": Hello!!one of my user's PC had blue screen of death, so then he had to enter the windows by safe mode, then moved the desktop files to onedrive.after he did that, all of the files became one file name"desktop". anyone know how to fix it?thank you!!...
  8. after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop": Hello!!one of my user's PC had blue screen of death, so then he had to enter the windows by safe mode, then moved the desktop files to onedrive.after he did that, all of the files became one file name"desktop". anyone know how to fix it?thank you!!...
  9. after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS: Hi! my windows 10 suddenly keeps on signing me on a temporary account every time i turn it on and i did a lot of process to get it back to normal so that i can use my administrator account but nothing worked even if i did a lot of restart. lately i decided to reinstall...