Windows 10: All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

Discus and support All open windows close when clicked on show desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In windows 10, when i click the small bar right the taskbar to go to my dekstop. All my open windows close, this is not very pleasant. I rebooted a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aysegul_98, Dec 1, 2022.

1. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

In windows 10, when i click the small bar right the taskbar to go to my dekstop. All my open windows close, this is not very pleasant. I rebooted a few time to maybe solve the problem with no luck. I search at the settings and on the internet but I could find anything.How can I solve this?

:)

Aysegul_98, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Close all open windows with one click.

That is a good suggestion but what was showing before is still underneath and when the 'other' pair of eyes says show me that photo that Miss A sent, the next click of the mouse will convict me. lol

theoldfarter, Dec 1, 2022
  4. f14tomcat Win User

All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

Close all open windows with one click.

Sounds like to need to set the Start Menu to Full Screen for this One-Key option to fully cover the screen display.

This is not a 3rd party option. It is pure native Windows, already built in with nothing more you need to create.

I noticed in one of your previous posts you did not want to see the Task Bar. An advantage to keeping the Task Bar visible, in your situation, is you can right-click any of the app/browser/explorer icons showing and close the app/browser/explorer window from there. Without opening them back up and showing the contents. May be handy for your purpose.

To set the Start Menu full screen (covers everything):

All open windows close when clicked on show desktop [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

1. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop - Similar Threads - open close clicked

2. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All open windows close when clicked on show desktop: In windows 10, when i click the small bar right the taskbar to go to my dekstop. All my open windows close, this is not very pleasant. I rebooted a few time to maybe solve the problem with no luck. I search at the settings and on the internet but I could find anything.How can...
  3. All open windows close when clicked on show desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    All open windows close when clicked on show desktop: In windows 10, when i click the small bar right the taskbar to go to my dekstop. All my open windows close, this is not very pleasant. I rebooted a few time to maybe solve the problem with no luck. I search at the settings and on the internet but I could find anything.How can...
  4. During Click and Drag Desktop Shows All Current Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During Click and Drag Desktop Shows All Current Windows: When I am using an application like Paintshop Pro or Photoshop where I am left clicking and dragging the mouse to paint, etc. the screen automatically goes to the desktop and shows all the current open windows. How do I stop this its annoying every time I drag to use a paint...
  5. During Click and Drag Desktop Shows All Current Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During Click and Drag Desktop Shows All Current Windows: When I am using an application like Paintshop Pro or Photoshop where I am left clicking and dragging the mouse to paint, etc. the screen automatically goes to the desktop and shows all the current open windows. How do I stop this its annoying every time I drag to use a paint...
  6. During Click and Drag Desktop Shows All Current Windows

7. Can't click buttons in opened window/ when I click I'm clicking desktop.

Can't click buttons in opened window/ when I click I'm clicking desktop.: So, any software I have opened on the left screen- it does this. When I click anything that is down, affects 30% of the screen, I click on the desktop, even though the window is full screen....
  8. Desktop doesn't show when opened account

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop doesn't show when opened account: So my mom had problems with her computer (she couldn't print stuff or something like that) so she used the family computer anyway she used my account and I kinda don't like that. So I decided to make her a account anyway I made her a account and I was going to launch it for...
  9. Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop

Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop: Let's say I have a window open but not maximized, in such a way that I can still see part of my desktop wallpaper. Is there a way to minimize the window by clicking on the desktop? Thanks....
  10. Close all open windows with one click.

in Windows 10 Support
    Close all open windows with one click.: Is there a way, or program I can install, that will close everything on the screen with just one click of a keyboard key? That's just one click, not using two keys with each other. Many years ago, I had a program that I installed and it closed everything open by one press of...