Windows 10: All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification

Discus and support All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For the past several months I have been getting popup notifications lower right of screen stating that there is a problem with my accounts and when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Norman FIves Jr, Dec 29, 2020.

1. All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification

For the past several months I have been getting popup notifications lower right of screen stating that there is a problem with my accounts and when I click on the notification popup it takes me to the Shared experiences section of Settings used to be control panel/ Under "accounts" i get "shared experiences use all system accounts to authorize actions across devices" then in red:

"Some of your accounts require attention" with a button "Fix Now"

When clicked on I get a popup with the account "name" eMail address and asks for that account's Password.

It used to ask for a pin, which being the easiest hacked, I cannot understand why MS recommends the use of a PIN over other more secure methods.

Can someone tell me or explain what is going on?

At this point speculation might help.

:)

Norman FIves Jr, Dec 29, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 29, 2020
  3. ?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hello,

There are several ways to address problems with viewing attachments in Outlook for mobile. We suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Open Outlook Mail.
    2. Tap the three dots on the lower right corner and select Accounts.
    3. Tap your email account and select Change mailbox sync settings.
    4. Check the box that says Always download full message and Internet Images.
    5. Tap Done and repeat the steps on your other email accounts.
    6. Exit and re-open Outlook mail (Press and hold the back button, then swipe down the app to exit).

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

e9b23ca5-6dca-4535-a291-94c83ef8f7e5, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification

Outlook asking cellphone number

We call this part social engineering. Now im going to email your yahoo account and solicit you to make a youtube account. in which I will give you targeted ads on discounted coffee at Tim hortons. Because you dont have a cell phone.

Solaris17, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification

1. All Outlook and "Attached" Windows accounts keep asking for vrrification - Similar Threads - Outlook Attached accounts

2. Outlook keeps asking for smtp credentials

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook keeps asking for smtp credentials: I have this strange problem starting about 3 days ago. Every now and then outlook 2016 keep asking me to save username and pw to smtp server. I enter the credentials but the same message comes back again. I logged into my mail account repaired the mail but it still comes up ....
  3. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  4. Outlook keeps asking for password but accepts nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook keeps asking for password but accepts nothing: I just went thru the lengthy stream related to Outlook not being able to log into g-mail vis Subject. After hours of effort I finally got the two to talk to each other but now Outlook will not synchronize any of the folders so I STILL cannot download any of my mail from...
  5. Open Outlook Attachment With...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Open Outlook Attachment With...: Win10 1909. If I receive a JPEG attached to an Outlook 2019 email I click to open it... [img] Problem is that this selection does not persist in Outlook, the next time I open a JPEG attachment I again get this selection window. The setting persists for all other...
  6. Outlook attachment virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook attachment virus: How can I scan a PDF attachment in Outlook for a possible virus and/or malware? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-attachment-virus/d4b6d915-c8cb-43c9-95b4-a561c1f972ad"
  7. Outlook keeps changing Account Settings

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook keeps changing Account Settings: I have Office 365. Outlook has twice in the last couple months changed the Account settings and specifically the servers thus causing unknown messages to be hung up and repeatedly to try and send. Its changing on its own, not sure how that is happening. When I manually try...
  8. Outlook 2013 Keeps asking for password to log in to AOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 Keeps asking for password to log in to AOL: Microsoft Outlook 2013 keeps asking for the password to log in to AOL mail. I connect to AOL.COM using an IMAP connection. Now it keeps asking for the password. It has done this repeatedly in the last 2 weeks. I have tried every suggestion I can find on the internet to...
  9. Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password: Hello, we are slowly migrating to Windows 10 at work and there is an issue with Outlook 2002. First, the setup: - 1 Microsoft Exchange account for everyone. No issue here. - 1 GMail account with Pop3 setup. Keeps asking for password each time we start Outlook, but then...
  10. Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Keeps Asking for Password: I use Microsoft Outlook (Office 365 2016) for email and for the past several months, it's been asking for the password for various of my email accounts. After awhile it will accept the password, and everything will be fine until something breaks again and the process...