Windows 10: All pc games stuttering

Discus and support All pc games stuttering in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I've been getting this stuttering on all of my pc games and some say that it was because of Windows. Is there any way to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZacharyHeathcote, Apr 9, 2020.

1. All pc games stuttering

Hello Microsoft I've been getting this stuttering on all of my pc games and some say that it was because of Windows. Is there any way to fix this. Thanks

:)

ZacharyHeathcote, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Apr 9, 2020
  4. All pc games stuttering

High end build, stuttering in every game

Hello, this is my build:

• i5-6600k
    • ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VIII
    • MSI GTX 1060 6G
    • Samsung SSD 850 evo 250gb
    • WD Caviar Blue 1TB
    • G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 (XMP profile)
    • Dual monitor: Zowie XL2411 144hz + BenQ GW2260 60Hz
    I get stuttering in the following titles:

• Rocket League: every time a new player join a match the game freeze, also when V-Sync is on I get random lag from 144 to 130 and then the game continue to run smoothly.
    • GTA V: random stuttering Online and fps drops, V-Sync on.
    • PUBG: random stuttering, V-Sync off.
    • Rust: stuttering when loading chunks with fps drops.
    • Ark: as Rust.
    • Total War Warhammer: random stuttering in the strategic map, V-Sync on.
    What I've done till now:

• Tried every graphic settings.
    • All kind of Windows 10 optimizations like Performance mode, Xbox game mode off, disabled unnecessary services and tasks, no antivirus (Windows Defender on only).
    • Hard drive defragmentation.
    • Nvidia control panel optimizations for every game like Thread optimization, tried several v-sync modes, etc.
    • All drivers are updated.
    • No pending Windows updates.
    • Temps are fine, GPU and CPU never go above 65C.
    • Shadowplay overlay off.
    • Playing with one monitor at once.
    • Moved games from HDD to SSD.
    • Tried different version of GPU drivers.
    • Disabled the page on the HDD and fixed its size on the SSD with the reccommended value.
    • Memtest for both RAM stick at once (8 pass each no errors).
    What I've not tried yet is to reinstall the OS... benchmarks and performance in game are ok and in line with every other user... do you have any suggestions? Could it be network related? How can I analyze the stuttering?

PS: I'm testing with Latencymon and doing some screenshot of gpu and cpu usage

djanthony93, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

All pc games stuttering

1. All pc games stuttering - Similar Threads - games stuttering

2. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  3. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  4. keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING: Hello, I come in search of a miracle because it seems that I am the only one with this problem, and I am desperate. First of all, in case it helps, here are my computer specifications:Alienware M15 R7Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB...
  5. keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING

keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING: Hello, I come in search of a miracle because it seems that I am the only one with this problem, and I am desperate. First of all, in case it helps, here are my computer specifications:Alienware M15 R7Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB...
  6. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  7. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  8. Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag

Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag: I have been a pc gamer since I was 9 and games have always been smooth. From my Sims 3 days to my current fallout 4 and stardew valley rotation, everything has worked fine. Back in the day I had an Emachines desktop that could play Sims like nobody’s business, but now on my...
  9. Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag: I have been a pc gamer since I was 9 and games have always been smooth. From my Sims 3 days to my current fallout 4 and stardew valley rotation, everything has worked fine. Back in the day I had an Emachines desktop that could play Sims like nobody’s business, but now on my...
  10. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...