Windows 10: All pc games suddenly lags too much

Discus and support All pc games suddenly lags too much in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive just bought a new laptop and i have been playing well on it for a few weeks, but just today, i tried opening apex legends and found that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeriousJudge134, Sep 1, 2019.

1. All pc games suddenly lags too much

ive just bought a new laptop and i have been playing well on it for a few weeks, but just today, i tried opening apex legends and found that it was very laggy, first i thought the game was corrupted but then i tried another game like outlast and my friend pedro and realize that all of the games i have is now very laggy that it is unplayable at all. i have been playing smoothly last night and try downloading msi afterburner and intel xtu but when i tried it, thats when the problems begin, did i do something with the overclocking software that i shouldnt have, please help me, i would be very grateful. Thank you.

my specs is :

-i3 7020u

-8 gigs of ram

-512 gigs of ssd

-intel uhd 620

:)

SeriousJudge134, Sep 1, 2019

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Resentic Win User

All pc games suddenly lags too much

PC suddenly lagging, even after clean install

Here are the screenshots from HDTune:

All pc games suddenly lags too much [​IMG]

Resentic, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

All pc games suddenly lags too much

1. All pc games suddenly lags too much - Similar Threads - games suddenly lags

2. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  3. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  4. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Alt tabbing too much = Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt tabbing too much = Lag: When I'm in a fullscreen game, I tend to go on other programs and watch youtube videos, but if I alt tab too many times, my windows start menu tends to look choppy, or animations are missing. The only thing that tends to temporarily fix this issue is restarting my system. if...
  6. Too much gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much gaming?: Normally I only play a couple hours a day after work. Since I'm on vacation I have a little more time and I've noticed a couple things.... My xbox controller will shut off if I double-tap A and then my AIO fans (Corsair H150i Pro) will ramp up. The temps are stable and the...
  7. Too much gaming?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much gaming?: Normally I only play a couple hours a day after work. Since I'm on vacation I have a little more time and I've noticed a couple things.... My xbox controller will shut off if I double-tap A and then my AIO fans (Corsair H150i Pro) will ramp up. The temps are stable and the...
  8. My Laptop is Lagging too much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop is Lagging too much: Hi My Laptop is Lagging too much I cant play well and I am getting irritated. OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description: Not Available OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation System Name: DESKTOP-OS6GI96 System Manufacturer: Dell...
  9. Games lagging so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games lagging so much: Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I don't really know why my games like Valorant or RS2 keeps lagging, it shouldn't be my internet because I have a good connection so I was thinking it may be because of something on the CPU. The lag happens...
  10. Sudden Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Lag in Games: In various games, like World of Warcraft, there is often a sudden freezing, accompanied by the game's sound buzzing. This can get me killed in games like WoW and Swtor, and can make me lose a turn in card games, like Duelyst. The games this has happened in are World of...